Imperium Offtopicum II: Chronological Order is For Chumps!

No. I am shooting them: Hit New York and Conneticut with the first two, then if I have more, hit stuff in the West.

Also, I also am willing to allow terrorists to hide out in Texas if they don't attack me. I am also willing to pay them to attack CivGen.

Also, I declare war on CivGeneral and Launch all my province busters at him.

Domination has no chances, he shall be nuked! :mad:. That Fascist Warmongering SOB shall be taken down. He deserves NO QUARTERS!! I knew you were just a slimy little warmongering person who invokes the Godwynn Law. I hope you enjoy your death bed because YOU MADE IT BY ATTACKING NEW YORK AND CT!!!

Any attempts at negotiation for peace Domination WILL BE REJECTED!! We don't talk with bloodthirsty tyrants like you! You have used up all of your second chances!

So sit back and enjoy the glow! TYRANT! THIS IS FOR THE SNEAK ATTACK YEARS AGO, THIS IS FOR THE OPSIE WAR YOU MADE!!! AND THIS IS FOR DROPPING A NUKE ON US!!!

To answer Takhisis' (unasked) query, I have a long, poisonous rant about people entering a game in the late stages and completely buggering it over, but it'll only get me infracted.

Instead, I'll simply state that my position in this game has become untenable and in lieu of surrendering my realm to another nation or allowing another player to take my realm, I will discuss with Tanicius how best to arrange my affairs in this global mess.

ok, since the CVR has enough nukes to nicely obliterate Texas, the only real enemies left are the caliphate and Gran Columbia.

this is my attempt of a strategy:

Alefuyra, Byzantium, Carthage, Balkans and the China will focus on the Caliphate, while the rest of the Allies focus on Gran Columbia. after two of these has fallen, Ethiopia will be next. the Congo and armenia will fall to Germany and Russia respectively.

Vague partition plan: Byzantium gains Egypt and Sudan. Russia gets Kazakhstan, or at least some of it, Tibet gets some too, Brazil gets Gran Columbia, CVR, Texas, and about the Arabian peninsula and Persia i have no clue.

EDIT: Carthage gets Libya, and i have no idea what to do about Ethiopia.

obviously im open to suggestions and changes.

I'm sorry, I'm really not in the mood for posting a map, but please unleash all my PBs and attack territories of the Caliphate near me. Thanks!

Thanks Civplayah for siding with the allies. The quicker the war gets over, the faster we can rebuild what has been nuked.

OOC: I'm seriously contemplating on creating IOT:6 WITHOUT Domination3000

You felt like messing around in our game without even asking us first. You then even accused Tanicius of cheating when he forbade any new sign-ups. Get off your high horse already.

Thanks Civplayah for siding with the allies. The quicker the war gets over, the faster we can rebuild what has been nuked.

OOC: I'm seriously contemplating on creating IOT:6 WITHOUT Domination3000

you can do that if you want to. ill be the first (or one fo the first) to join.

Just to clarify, the only NPCs in the Axis are Armenia and the Congo. Everyone else is part of the Allies or neutral.

I'll prepare mass nuking in a moment...

You felt like messing around in our game without even asking us first. You then even accused Tanicius of cheating when he forbade any new sign-ups. Get off your high horse already.

I have a right to join and wreck people. I was joking about Tan cheating, and he probably knows that since he hasn't objected.

You don't have a Bill of Rights to argue in this instance, Domination. Get over yourself.

I just Province Bustered CivGen and DarthCaesar PBed Tanicius.

We ask for your assistance in the war that followed.

Notice that my nation is destroyed. Twice. :p

Also, the sucessor to mine joined on the enemy side, so SOL there.

(Biased mod is biased, btw. I'm still remember the unholy amount of "losses" in the Texan-Mexican War)

Notice that my nation is destroyed. Twice. :p

Also, the sucessor to mine joined on the enemy side, so SOL there.

(Biased mod is biased, btw. I'm still remember the unholy amount of "losses" in the Texan-Mexican War)

your losses were due to horrible tactics omega. you can join the game on the side of the Allies, if tanicius allows it.

your losses were due to horrible tactics omega. you can join the game on the side of the Allies, if tanicius allows it.

My tatics were sound. The only reason I lost so much was either him putting me in a map that heavily favored the enemy, or just reloaded until I lost.

Ads for joining the Allies, Balls no. Joining the Axis? Again, no. If anything, I'd do something like a last stand, see how long I survive.

(EDIT: Tanny was also feeding me false info, as well, like how he said I conquored the Galatic Empire, but then saying it wasn't destroyed the next turn, and they blitzed me (and I think that's when the reloading happened). If he was honest straight up, the war would had ended the next turn)

I change anti terror to 3 percent, and promise not to rage quit this time. :)

Top Bottom