Term 4 - Ministry of Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padma

the Absent Admin
Administrator
Supporter
War is not culture!

As our cities grow, our people are crying out for some relief from the near-constant warfare they have been experiencing. The time has come to press for more culture to be instilled in our cities. Our people are smart: we are building ibraries nearly everywhere. But libraries aren't enough to make the people happy. Most of our citizens do not even have a Temple in which to worship!

This term we will try to start the development of culture in all our cities, to ease the paths of our citizens as they wend their way through this brutish world.

Previous terms:
Term 3
Term 2
Term 1

I have sent a PM to you Padma about my interest in becoming the Culture Deputy :).

I would also like to be the deputy! :D Wait, I'm not sure if I can because I'm already a leader...

As governor, I do agree that we need more culture! Other nations look upon us as barbarians as some cities have neither book nor hymn! I have put forth a motion to rush several cultural buildings in my province of Taliesin.

The culture department has my assurences that Padmativa will build a temple as soon as possible, perhaps after a settler. The city already contians a library, and may be a hot place to get American and English cities to flip.

~Octavian X
Governor, South Doughnut Province

The culture department has my assurences that The Northern Provance will build Culture Improvements in cities that are at riask of a Culture flip.

I am honored that you have chosen me to serve as Culture Deputy. I will serve well. I hope we can work together to improve the culture of our nation.

Good luck Naervod! I think you are very qualified for this position, and you will do a great job. :)

Great, just heard about the deputy position and it's filled... congrats, naervod. :(

Thank you all who voted for me and thank you Padma for letting me have this position. Is there anything you need me to do Padma?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom