wrong flc displayed!!!

bhiita

King
I took this screenshot after I got up off the floor from haveing my tantrum:o
I ordered a asi to sentinal and it displayed the fist frame of the drop flc:confused:
to see if it was the sentinal order, ordered another to fortify...
same thing happened:mad: I think I remember this being addressed somewhere but I can't find it now. In the screen shot the red is where he shood be and the blue is the goo from the drop flc. I put this guy in every game I play now, I like him soooo much ( sorry I haven't posted in your thread Balou ) :rolleyes:
does anybody know why this happens? It doesn't happen all the time but when it does, I calmly turn of my computer and just take a nap:saiyan: when I wake up, I tell my self I was dreaming it:p

Attachments

• fotified.jpg
    fotified.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 172
look closer and you will see the swadow in the right place the green thing is also in its right place over the shadow, it is flying thats what makes it look like its wrong placed.

no....he's not flying.
I paradroped them on the atoll the previous turn.
they where where standing there in the default flc but when I wanted to sentinal everything went all willy nilly:rolleyes:

good grief.......there could be ten new post by the time the page loads for me to start typeing:wallbash:

anyway:rolleyes: ......
I see what your saying now, the problem isn't the placement
it's the flc that's displayed:)
It's the correct tile,wrong animation:crazyeye:

so, did you get it fixed? Probably just a INI file change.

GIDustin

No...:( It only happens sometimes and when it does I can move him around a few tuns and he's ok, but it's wierd...:confused: the sounds and the animation both mess up. BTW......it also happens with bombardment...everything but his shadow disappears. but another one (same unit) during the same turn does fine :confused:

if the problem was consistent between units, then there would be a way to find out what is going on. But since you have some that work and some that dont, I am not sure where to begin debugging this problem.

GIDustin

Top Bottom