Term 7 - Trade Department - Iroquois Spices or Bust!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Trade Department - Term 6

This is the Term 7 thread for the Trade Department.

Trade Leader: Chieftess
Trade Deputy: ikey

(reserved)

*Bump*

Excuse me Chieftess, Just bumping this thread away from the Voids of the 2nd Page :)

Re: American agression (ingame)

Chieftess - do you have any information as to available trades, alliances etc at this point?

Foreign affairs would deal with alliences, but, I am analyzing resources now. America is far away from having Infantry and tanks, so trades of rubber and oil aren't a concern yet.

We at war with America, so we can't trade. Other civs are still very poor (except for Greece), so there's not too much to give. But, I am going to work with FA on alliences and possible embargos.

The Americans don't have infantry?

We're going to go through them like a dose of salts. Well, we can simply try to make the execution as efficient as possible.

But, their cities may be on hills, and cavalry will have to fight size 7+ cities. Remember the Iroqious? They had some stubborn rifles. Defense of 6, and add 50% for a city, 25% for being fortified, and it becomes more like a defense of 10.

Here's the trades so far:

England -

IMPORT: 10gpt, 45g, World Map
EXPORT: Steam Power

England will sign an allience against America if we give them horses.

France -

IMPORT: Allience against America
EXPORT: Allience against America, (Steel OR 379g)

Russia -

Renegotiate dyes deal for 7gpt

IMPORT: Allience against America
EXPORT: ROP, Wines (OR, 2 luxuries)

Greece -

IMPORT: Allience
EXPORT: Incense

Tech deals end in on turns 1 and 8.

Turn 2 - See what you can get for Mass Production

China -

IMPORT: Allience
EXPORT: ROP, 174g

I'd prefer if Cathy were not given access to our rails. As she must cross our territory to get to America there will be roadblocks to our own progress as her troops sit on our rail lines. I also don't want anybody to have free access to the heartland of Fanatika. We don't need a repeat of Indiagate.

Same goes for China.

Definitely get Steam to Lizzy. We need her to get England well railroaded to speed our future panzer assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom