• Stuck_as_a_mac

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Please vote yes, no or abstain. This poll will remain open until the end of the month GMT.

Numbers (in parenthesis) after a candidate's name indicate the total number of offices that candidate is running for.

Amirsan (2)
Naervod (3)
Sheep2 (1)
Stuck_as_a_mac (2)

And now: A speech
This is a threadjacking, place all your posts in this little bag. Right here.
Anyway, for FA I will be as dedicated as a FA advisor who knows no civs can be. Ill write forigen policy even when we know noboddy. I will squeeze as much blood from them as possible.

In conclusion,
SaaM for FA

Go Stuck :D

If you want a hard-working FA minister (and believe me I can handle anything after five terms of judicial work), who knows how to get everything they can out of a civ and knows exactly when to make certain foreign policy moves vote for naervod!

Everyone please enlighten me why someone would vote abstain out of such a fine slate of candidates. If you can't decide just do eeny-meeny-miney-moe. ;)

Go Stuck.

As Foreign Affairs leader, I advocate that we make our great nation strong, through diplomacy and seek every possible advantage from negotiations. However we do need to ensure our reputaion is kept to suitable standards, lest we fall at the hands of sould be enemies.

I urge you to vote for me as you Foreign Affairs Minister, as the other alternatives may leave us in a less than enviable postion.

Hey, Sheep2, during this coming term, be sure to participate a lot, especially in the area you want to run for. It helps when you're going up against the big names that have been here for a while. Running up against big names can sometimes be suicidal (look at the Presidential Race).

If elected Foriegn Affairs Leader I will make this nation get a strong begining in Diplomacy. To win this game Strong allies and weak enemies is the way to do it. I will get everything I can get from our allies and help to find the right time to draw blood from our enemies. I will keep everybody (I mean everybody) up to date with foriegn affairs if it means posting 30 threads (although I dont think you will like that, but I am willing to do so if you ask :)). I have lots of time that can be devoted to keeping foriegn affairs. And after observing most of the DG2 I have a great look at what it takes to be a Forign Affairs Leader.

What foreign affairs? We haven't met anyone yet!

Originally posted by Reddwarfian
What foreign affairs? We haven't met anyone yet!

Maybe not immediately, but if we do meet someone, they have to say what (if any) treaties we should sign.

Hello, Pharaoh Sa~Craig, I am Reddwarfian, your jester.

*Begins doing the twostep*

Oh, and Cheiftess, I knew that. I was just kidding around.

THe next question that arizes, "Who is going to be Stuck's Deputy?"

Go Stuck_as_a_Mac :). Use the Force trust in it :D.

Top Bottom