This is wonderful.

Hunt for the Gem!

EDIT: No, wait, actually... Dave the Toothbrush!

TIL Fegelein=ASS-PATS! :p

Review me PwP. :3

Review the Time Travel Arc from DYOS 11!

"They want ass pats"

Well I perfer more of a slap myself ;) *

I dont feel like I have been involved long enough in the community to really request anything, but I want to be that girl who requests you to review the first episode of Hitler's Reviews :^)

*by my bf ofc. Taken woman, after all :3

I loved the Time Travel Review! It was everything I was hoping it would be and then some.

Now just imagine if he wasn't holding back... ;)

I heard someone was confused about the last part of the Hitler review video, so I'll reupload the Dave the Toothbrush pages that it was referring to.

That, and two more pages that I didn't upload because I felt the jokes didn't click. ;)

Moderator Action: Removed the last one owing to offensive language.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

To be honest, I still don't feel that they click today. I do still like the first two pages though.

Either way, if comic pages are unwelcome in this thread, go ahead and report this post. :)

yeah -i don't really get the Japanese toothpaste one, and the one is just racist I feel.

I absolutely hated it. If I wasn't turned off by Thorvald's antics with Hitler in one IOT game, I would have completely banned the entire Hitler Meme. This only reinforces my views and feelings that I continue to loathe Hitler eversince my IOT days.

From this point on, the Hitler Meme and crap still stays banned!

New request for Hitler's Reviews, No reviewing my work unless you say something positive about it!! No criticisms and no cons!

Is that serious?

I mean understandably you want something positive said, but to pretend to have nothing but praise showered on you is ludicrous, and pretty much the reason I didn't like some parts of the video is because of this shameless, blind, one-sided self-appraisal.

What Johanna said.

We're not criticizing your work because we don't like it, or because we're trying to be mean to you.

We do like your work, we just don't think it's perfect. None of us are perfect. Everyone has something they could improve on, things they made in the past that weren't all that great.

Top Bottom