Viregel does Maps! (And other stuff to come)

Viregel

, The Rt. Hon.
I've seen a couple of people these days needing art assets, so I thought I'd help them somewhat and offer to make maps, and soon more stuff, once I figure out how to do it on Paint.NET. They cannot be compared to the work of others, but if you are in desperate need of some art asset, then I am now available to ask. Note that the asset you receive is unlikely to be of high quality, but I do try. I plan to display all the art here.

So, let's get started with a taster:

Spoiler :

Please ignore the text, I was guessing at the time, and I doubt it's correct. :rolleyes:

So, if you do happpen to want anything from these parts, please provide a reference picture if possible, and I'll do my best to make it (slightly) more presentable in civ.

I'd like some maps for my mod. I have some civs I haven't been able to find good maps for, so if you could do those I would greatly appreciate it. The countries I'd like maps for are Nigeria, South Africa, North Korea, and South Korea.

EDIT: Thanks! They look great. You'll see them in the next update of my scenario.

I'm going to be greedy and ask for some more maps. If you're up for it, I'd like modern maps for France, Egypt, Japan, Indonesia, and China. The base game maps for these countries are ok, but it would be nice to have more modern-looking maps for my modern scenario.

EDIT: Thanks again! These new maps are very good. I like the extra touch you've been giving the maps with the civ-specific symbols.

EDIT: Thanks again! These new maps are very good. I like the extra touch you've been giving the maps with the civ-specific symbols.

I've only recently found out to do it properly. Also, I'll have the rest of the maps up soon, I'm just struggling slightly to find a good base for Indonesia, but I think I may have one now.

Virigel, the Nigeria map is great and would be, if adapted, suitable for the Nok. A map is attached to show which part of Nigeria they were in and what their principle cities were. The timescale would be around 1000BC.

Any chance of doing that one for me please?

Attachments

• NokMap.jpg
    NokMap.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 270
I've only recently found out to do it properly. Also, I'll have the rest of the maps up soon, I'm just struggling slightly to find a good base for Indonesia, but I think I may have one now.

Did you ever happen to get around to those other maps? I'll probably be uploading my mod soon, so if they are finished/close enough I'd like to be able to include them.

EDIT: Thanks! The map of Japan looks quite professional.

Since IgorS got away with posting 3 months ago...
Are your existing maps available for anyone to use?

Top Bottom