[April Fools] Italy Confirmed

Since I'm one of the few Italy supporting enthusiasts I hope it's real. Never thought they would make it in though.
Otherwise we can turn it into the appreciation of Sukri's art thread. Cause if it's a fake it's a realy good one :).

I don"t get firaxis we allready have rome as a civ why do we need italy ?

I'm starting to thinx its just friends politics . The people who are closest to the crew decide which become the new civs. Hey my girlfriend wants italy in the game I know we allready have rome but who cares

Lets be honest the fans asked for brazile to be in the game only a few forum members asked for it the ones who live in brazile.

:cry::cry: Is Italy confirmed? :cry::cry: If it isn't in I am :):king: I don't want Italy Sukitract if this is a joke it is a mean one.

I take the fact that sukritact is another Italy supporter as proof that this is a genuine leak and not a joke.
Why would he make such a cruel joke on other Italy supporters?:shifty:

I take the fact that sukritact is another Italy supporter as proof that this is a genuine leak and not a joke.
Why would he make such a cruel joke on other Italy supporter?:shifty:

What's up with that avatar of yours? ;)

Yes, I totally did not recieve a generous donation to all of my favourite stuff, thus, I totally believe this is a real and have recieved news of it's authenthicity :mischief:

*grabs the money bag and runs*

Wait a minute the leader is Lorenzo de whatever how do figure its Italy and not the Florentine republic which Lorenzo ruled. :hmm:

If it's true, Sukritact has given us an exclusive leak. If it's false, he's a master troll, and has given us a hilarious thread. Good stuff either way.

If there is an Italy though, it would almost certainly be led by a Medici, since they were great patrons of great artists and the ability for Italy would most likely tie into that. Still hoping there wont be an Italy and that this is a fake. I only want two European civs and Portugal makes more sense.

Is it just me or does his face look really weirdly geometric? I mean, it could be real(although I hope it isn't), but it kinda looks like a really good fake instead.

Is it just me or does his face look really weirdly geometric? I mean, it could be real(although I hope it isn't), but it kinda looks like a really good fake instead.

His face does look like a Moai Statue

But in the defence, Vanilla faces didn't look realistic either way, they're off just as much, i.e Elziabeth.

I recall Sukritact being complimented on another fine piece of art last week. So it would be well within his means to create a leader icon in the civ V style. I say hoax, but a very well made one.

Its a joke, don't worry guys all will be revealed tomorrow...

When the real civ is revealed to be Latvia! :lol:

I doubt Sukritact would do something like that. He is one of the supporters of Italy as a civ and I don't see any reason for him to make such a cruel joke on all the people who would be happy about an Italian civ.
Although that could be just my wishful thinking clouding my judgement.

Italy confirmed?
No, that's not true! That's impossible!
1 April Joke?

I see many of you all aren't familiar with the sense of humor these boards have this time of year ;)

Top Bottom