Looking for Bonaparte IV

countmc

Chieftain
Does anyone know if Bonaparte 4 was ever completed? I've looked and all I can find is Bonaparte 3 and a thread for the creation of Bonaparte 4, but no completed scenario.

Not finished yet I'm afraid. I think it is mostly the events that need work. I had intended it as a multiplayer game, but as the group at Civ Webring seems to have died out I guess I will look at is again as a single player game. The question is do I make it playable as all nations or pick a primary protagonist and if so who do I select?

I always like it when scenarios are designed to be played by only a couple nations. For a scenario like this I would recommend playable as the French or the British. Could be interesting to also do the Russians potentially. Anyone else just doesn't seem like a big enough player to be worth it.

I think the French would be the best protagonist, it is the Napoleonic period after all. It would be easier to design with almost all of the other nations in opposition and the events tailored to make it really challenging. When I get back into the ToT designing game again I will take a look at this!

Top Bottom