'Bro, do you even whip?' - Civ IV memes thread

If we're having a Stonehenge kick, here's a gem from Viz:

200 pounds to rush-build Stonehenge? But you need universal suffrage to rush-buy things. So you'd need to have the 'mids before you could rush-buy 'henge, but by the time you built the 'mids, someone else would have built 'henge. :crazyeye:

so, Stonehenge really is a mystery.
No, not that much of a mystery--it's to provide culture in all our cities until you discover Astronomy. :goodjob:

And incidentally screw up your first Great Person :lol:

Who cares about some stupid Academy or light bulb if you can get beautiful shrine (damm.. forgot that Stonehedge is not 8th religion in game... but it should be) :D

Oracle CoL after getting Henge, bulb Theology, avoid Monarchy & Maths lets you bulb Civil Service. Not difficult to have a GS farm edging behind the GPro production for a Bureaucademy, and some very nice tradebait on the way.

+1 to Stonehenge Video!! LOL :lol:!

Attachments

• lovefest.jpg
    lovefest.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 3,136
Didn't expect to see Bronies here.

But whatever. It's their choice.

I don´t get it.

Didn't expect to see Bronies here.

But whatever. It's their choice.
I am laberghastet too Bretonia - Qu You know... givin etf but i respect tham ... and Thay would thinl me fuvker too ..... just do be angry ... omg@ ;) .....:king:

Hm. Well, when all the AIs love each other, who do you think gets dogpiled when one of them goes into WHEOOHRN?

The one with the highest peaceweight? I don't know.

@Born in Cantaloupe: Yup, that one is epic! Just got the idea and text from the name of this thread. Thanks for support :)! Good comments make my day! Why don't you make your own meme BiC? Its easy. Btw, have ever heard Herbie Hancock's song Cantaloupe Island, you would surely like it :D! Can someone give him a link?! @Tachywaxon: Cool, can you tell us how we can put the cooler versions to our games?

Of course I know the song, where do you think my pseudo comes from? :goodjob:
But... to be fair, I prefer Head Hunters.

I tried my hand at memes on page 1. I don't think I got the hang of it, yet.

Bit late, but Watermelon Man has to be my favorite song to jam to on the saxophone, with Cantaloupe Island being close :thumbsup:

Top Bottom