Unofficial Civ IV Expansion Announced:

Status
Not open for further replies.
A feature I'd like to see would be AI that is capable of save/reload.

I'd also like to see as a random event: Every single city on the map disappears for all time due to some kind of parallel universe quantum weirdness. All that remains is a single, solitary settler unit. Settling this unit results in a city called "Hope" and after 10 turns of your new civilization wondering what the hell happened the game ends and you win.

Wandering animals should eat food sources and evolve into terrifying gargantuans..... which should then eat metal resources and... um.... wood! Yes.... and the new cyborg monsters with pointy teeth should then be able to eat cities, walk on water, fly, eat mountains and poop desert.

Frankly, I don't know why this isn't in the game already.

I was thinking about that one myself, but the computer already knows the random seed so they know if they're going to win or not.
Or how about if they quit the game if they're losing.

Wandering animals should eat food sources and evolve into terrifying gargantuans..... which should then eat metal resources and... um.... wood! Yes.... and the new cyborg monsters with pointy teeth should then be able to eat cities, walk on water, fly, eat mountains and poop desert.

Frankly, I don't know why this isn't in the game already.

Just to expand on that, how about they poop in the desert and turn it into something useful like a dung resource which can make bio fuel or be used to attack enemy cities with or make poisoning water supplies easier.
And you should also be able to use cows in catapults to help defend cities with. And giant wooden badgers, and giant mutated sea-bass with laser beams attached.

Indeed, that would really fit the argument that the AI should be able to do what the human player can freely do :goodjob:

The day the AI pays 100 bucks for the game they can have those options (Yes, I bought all three parts new). Not complaining, been a ton of entertainment for pretty cheap, but still, I bought it, they serve me.

Just a quick two questions-

What's the point of a tech everyopne starts with?

And why add three difficulties even easier than the already very easy settler?

The answer is 42.

Can we add the ability to the game to add a generic BtS thread? How about an HRE thread generator, that takes a random name, one reason off a list, adds some bad capitalization and poor punctuation, and then posts it on Civfanatics?

I thought the mods were smart enough to close a topic about an unnoficial expansion when they found out that it was a joke and now people are spamming in here. Guess not.

So sad... *hints random mod to close this useless spam topic*

I thought the mods were smart enough to close a topic about an unnoficial expansion when they found out that it was a joke and now people are spamming in here. Guess not.

What? No sense of humor eh?
Oh right, you're Polish. :scan:

Both of your avatars are scaring the crud out of me, Last One and Evil Twin.

Mine is friendly as long as you're not a bomber...

-We must all stop manbearpig- Al Gore

:confused: What??!! He really said that?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The thread assasin :ninja:

Youd see I was serially sarcastic if you saw the irony in which said.

Actually, the reason why was posted in another thread by moderators. Unless it is utterly obscene and they are the first to see it, they typically wait for somebody to report the posts before taking any action. And, if it is utterly obscene, then it's typically reported a half-dozen times before a mod logs in and sees it.

I think it was Methos who said he wondered why people kept posting that mods should close the thread instead of reporting the offending posts.

*whistles innocently*

I want another patch!

*sobs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom