• Maria (Austria)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theodora

Votes: 50 24.8%
  • Eu Zetian

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Catherine certainly should get the nod for "most extreme makeover" from Civ4 to Civ5.

The ones in Civ 4 were more like caricatures, not done from reality, but Civ 5 are taken from real pics or paintings, so they look more or less how they really looked in real life. Obviously Dido and Boudicca are more guess work, with definite liberties taken with the latter...

The ones in Civ 4 were more like caricatures, not done from reality, but Civ 5 are taken from real pics or paintings, so they look more or less how they really looked in real life. Obviously Dido and Boudicca are more guess work, with definite liberties taken with the latter...
Sorry, I thought my point was more obvious than it apparently was....

I was not referring to the change in media/formatting, but rather that she went from a gender-ambiguous, military brat with some issues that Freud would characterize as "classically feminine" to the show-stopping queen of the ball.

Catherine certainly should get the nod for "most extreme makeover" from Civ4 to Civ5.

I was not referring to the change in media/formatting, but rather that she went from a gender-ambiguous, military brat with some issues that Freud would characterize as "classically feminine" to the show-stopping queen of the ball.

Thanks for the clarification, as I had missed that too. I needed a reminder, so here is a thumbnail...

It's pretty tight between Bouddica and Dido for me, but I think Dido wins because Bouddica looks like her wrist is about to snap when she lifts her sword.

As for the other top picks, Cathy is too pretentious and Theodora looks like a painted whore.

Whenever I see Elizabeth, I can't help but think of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

Catherine (awesome facial features, great body)
Theodora (slightly worse face IMO, still great body)
Boudicca (great face and eyes, lacks boobs and curves)

Dido's face and nose I find too plain to even consider. Honestly I wouldn't chat her up in a club if I saw her IRL. Isabella is weird, maybe if she didn't wore the throne room curtains as a dress and head cover I'd find her more appealing.

While I do find asian women attarctive, Wu Zetian looks like a 50 year old madame from a brothel, and her face has been basically covered with calcium oxide.

Am I one of the few that likes the Civ 4 Catherine more than the Civ 5 one?

Yea, but the Civ 5 one is more realistic. I suppose they could have made a young version of her which, from the paintings I`ve looked at, she was rather very pretty and appeared quite sensible!

Not sure any of them are really that "hot", the models don't look all that much like real women, and most are quite plain, though many have large breasts and revealing outfits.

Dido - not actually very pretty to my eye, but revealing dress and well endowed. Also romantic setting. Also, a sociopath.

Catherine - Looks more like a doll than a real woman, but yes all the flesh on display must help

Theodora - OK looking, not amazingly pretty but obviously her see through top draws a lot of attention

Isabella - If she let her hair down, that would help. That dress means her lower body is pure guesswork. Also, she wants to kill you.

Maria - This model is probably the most lifelike. Even if there's not much "obvious" sex appeal on display, she's clearly she's still quite young and rather trim even if she doesn't smile much. I would.

Wu Zetian - This model is a little odd, doesn't look much like an Asian woman tbh. However, there's something about the way she's animated that looks very seductive.

Basically then, if you're after "Hot" CGI women this isn't really the best game for it. Heck, look no further than Beyond Earth for better examples. Daoming and Kavitha are much more attractive than any of the Civ V leaders. Unfortunately, their dialog repertoire is much more limited and you don't interact with them as much, also it's only their character model itself that pops into your viewscreen, you don't get to travel to their bedroom/ahem, throne room like you do in V.

Boudicca (great face and eyes, lacks boobs and curves)

Dido's face and nose I find too plain to even consider. Honestly I wouldn't chat her up in a club if I saw her IRL. Isabella is weird, maybe if she didn't wore the throne room curtains as a dress and head cover I'd find her more appealing.

Agree exactly on Dido.

Would rather have Maria of Portugal.

Boudicca does have curves and nice legs too, but a total absence up top... i mean A cup women are fine by me, but she doesn't even have that, or has bound them/done something very wierd with her clothes.

The main problem is though, i just can't imagine she gets to wash very often, if you know what i mean. She probably doesn't smell too good.

Top Bottom