Guilt thread; How many hours do you have in the last 2 weeks/BNW?

Psychoward

Chieftain
I specified last two weeks because that's one of the stats Steam has on hand. For me, I bought the expansion on the 20th, and have 61 hours played. Granted, at least two total of that is probably afking, but still.... It rounds out to about 5 and a half hours a day. In my defense, I am a student and unemployed (in the hiring process though).

For me probably 20-30 hours. I have just been playing it a lot of my free time.

I have 80 hours over the past two weeks.

I also have a full time, 8:30 to 5 job.

How in the fu-

How do I find out how many hours I've played BNW? Anyway, in total, I've played 279 hours of Civilization V. College, job, and families get in the way

How do I find out how many hours I've played BNW? Anyway, in total, I've played 279 hours of Civilization V. College, job, and families get in the way

Well as far as I'm concerned there's no way to check how many hours for BNW specifically. I just did the last two weeks, because I only bought it in the last two weeks, and hadn't played the game in a while before BNW. And for me in total, I have 246 hours played. I've had the game since last May/June-ish I think. Most played game on Steam by a longshot.

I'm sad to say that I played about 102 hours of BNW within the first two weeks of release. True, I literally moved my schedule around in order to have plenty of time to play...but that's literally 4 complete days of play in 14 days. :crazyeye:

50.4 hours according to Steam

I thought me playing 64 hours in the past two weeks was a lot, but a lot of you have more (although my amount is still very high by my standards). Where do you find time for all of that? 80 hours in two weeks averages to over five hours per day.

Well since steam is never online anymore since I attracted friends I can't keep track but I would say about 40-50 hours more or less.

This is a guilt thread!

Well....

It came out Friday (Thu night): probably 10 hours that day.
All weekend, probably 20 hours (I go out Fri/Sat/Sun nights else it would have been more!)
each weekday about 4 hours, probably missed one day because of exhaustion, say 15 hours

Next weekend, same.
This week same (so far).

So... in all, 10 + 20 + 15 + 20 + 15 = 80 hours.

Oh, and I have a full-time job, keep a family (all the hw & cooking, kids to school etc). I have no idea how I managed it, but I'm having fun anyway!

I've been playing since the original, and I always trail off after a while, getting bored with the same-old, same-old. BNW has started another burst. I like the DLC because it gives me more 'little-hits' rather than just a 'big-hit' for a new version, like the old days. I don't care if it costs me twice as much, as long as they keep feeding my habit here :).

Ten games in, all standard speed.

I'm more guilty about these forums as they tend to infringe my study and work time far more than the game... and here I go again.

Wow im terrible
I have 236 hours logged....
Might have something to do with being injured and literally having nothing better to do but seriously...
also its uni break so hopefully that goes down.
i also have over 1000 hours in total logged cough cough

Buttloads of hours. Not sure, in fact.
Completed three games.

Also got my first win on Deity yesterday! First win in Civ 5 over a proper AI, that is - winning on Deity in vanilla doesn't count.

According to Steam it's around 15.

I haven't been able to play nearly as much as I would like as I'm pretty busy with work at the moment. Hopefully after this week, I'll have a little more time to enjoy the expansion.

Top Bottom