Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

Please be aware: the Chaos Mage has not contested the accusation, merely its import. He has not denied that he intends to complete something known as the Ritual of Destruction, only that he is not guilty of killing anyone yet. That may well be true. It still doesn't make him one of us.

Correct me if I'm wrong, askthepizzaguy.

TheForestAuro, if your suspicions against me are so great that you doubt my accuracy even when the accused himself does not, please do the rest of us the favor of putting your doubts on record. (That is, vote for me.) As for the rest of you who have not committed yourselves -- well, it's been noted.

(Only ZPV has not been around at all, to my knowledge. Hope you turn up soon.)

Sepuku and Renata can have their way, I do not have any need for the items myself and they want them. As for ATPG I am not sure what to think of him, Renata makes a convincing case...

Yet you refuse to lend your voice to the accusations?

I'm also curious why Autolycus is still voting the Eye of the Necromancer to askthepizzaguy despite accusing the latter of evil motives.

I do not currently advocate giving askthepizzaguy the eye. At the same time that I said I deferred to my master on questions of evil, I deferred to him on the items as well. My current choice is Renata, in deference to my master. He constructs the banks that guide my course.

I apologize, Master of Water.

(I missed that post when going back through looking at item votes. Sorry!)

"Renata, your tone and actions are very forceful and bullying. I see no evidence as to his guilt nor as to his innocence. What makes you so hostile in the face of what is clearly an overwhelming victory over this Chaos Mage?"

You're right, Earth Mage, I can be a bully. But I have the interests of our group, our people, and Magister Cultuum at heart. Do you?

It's not difficult. I claim that the Chaos Mage wishes to complete the Ritual of Destruction. That is not what we are on this journey to accomplish; hence he is not one of us, whatever his protestations and whatever his abilities. To reveal anything more would give our enemies insight into the source of this claim; I'd prefer it remain utterly obscured. Let them guess; I hope it's giving them indigestion.

I take no pleasure in accusing this man; in fact, I rather like him. But I believe him to be a danger to us, and that must take precedence over all.

(OOC: I'm being particularly aggressive about non-votes and poorly reasoned votes because as I've said several times in other places, I think that NOTW games in general are getting too far away from their roots, which lie as much in scrutinizing the public thread for votes, non-votes, connections between players, and the motives for all of that, as they do in prophet cabals and the like. I'd like to shift the balance back a bit, but I can't do it alone. We need people to vote, and be forced to justify their public actions (or lack thereof); otherwise there's no point.)

AskThePizzaGuy it must be.

Too much wind around here for my liking. If you don't vote then your suspicious :crazyeye: lots of accusation yet so little proof.

I apologize for not updating as promised.
The "Night Falls" update has been pushed 24 hours, meaning that Night falls in about 21 hours from now. I am simply too tired to do any sort of work on this now, but luckily my schedule allows this variation friday-saturdays, as I believe I mentioned earlier. So, feel free to keep the discussion going :).

(OOC: I think people have heard quite enough of me.)

(I'll be in CA Saturday/Sunday Morning without a computer. Good news though is that my IM should be back when I am)

The Archmage of the Wind is certainly the noisiest one here, no surprise though.

"Dear Wind Mage, I belive you may have mistaken Autoclyus for myself. I have yet to receed my vote to where the the Eye should go." "For what reason you want it, I have yet to be informed but Nature does not forget the part Wind plays in her developments, so I guess I will vote the eye to you Renata"​

The nature mage is rather embarrassed but equally annoyed that he is being left out some of the infomation sharing that is going on.

"As for Askthepizzaguy, I was sure he was innocent. But I did not support nor accuse because my experience in these matters of human abilities is limited."​

The nature mage is rather embarrassed but equally annoyed that he is being left out some of the infomation sharing that is going on.

The Metamagic Archmage is an agreement. Why doesn't anyone ever tell us anything?

Yes, but I'm charming. Or so I've been told. ;)

Yes, but I'm charming. Or so I've been told. ;)

OOC: You did have the cutest kitty cat acting as your "messenger", so to speak. ;)

IC: Err, I mean... *ahem* Chaos is the path towards enlightenment and justice. Law is a perversion, and such.

Top Bottom