2 Civilization ideas: Galicia and Bhutan

Rather then steal it, i could just make one for something you need. XD
Nah. I actually prefer to make my own art - no matter how awful it may be - because it gives me a sense of individualism and independence, like that I don't have to depend on anyone for any part of my mods.
Now that's actually not true by any stretch of the imagination because of the approximately many things I can't figure out by myself BUT ignoring that, those two icons look like they would work fairly well for what I have in mind. No valid reason for them to be changed.

those two icons look like they would work fairly well for what I have in mind. No valid reason for them to be changed.

But I made them for this guy's mod.... If he wants them

Nah. I actually prefer to make my own art - no matter how awful it may be - because it gives me a sense of individualism and independence, like that I don't have to depend on anyone for any part of my mods.
Now that's actually not true by any stretch of the imagination because of the approximately many things I can't figure out by myself BUT ignoring that, those two icons look like they would work fairly well for what I have in mind. No valid reason for them to be changed.

...so instead of making your own, you're going to take this person's art intended for another mod, rather than accepting his offer of making icons specifically for your ideas?

...so instead of making your own, you're going to take this person's art intended for another mod, rather than accepting his offer of making icons specifically for your ideas?
Sounds about right. TBH, I don't actually know what I want the icons for what I'm thinking of to look like, so if nothing else they'll work well as placeholders. I'm not sure how to request an icon for something that I myself don't have any idea of what I want to look like.
AND to add to the ambiguity, the ideas right now are tentative. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what unique components would be most fitting, so right now there's a lot of room for reorganization.

My mind is a labyrinth that sometimes I get lost in. Just go with it. :crazyeye:

Sounds about right. TBH, I don't actually know what I want the icons for what I'm thinking of to look like, so if nothing else they'll work well as placeholders. I'm not sure how to request an icon for something that I myself don't have any idea of what I want to look like.
AND to add to the ambiguity, the ideas right now are tentative. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what unique components would be most fitting, so right now there's a lot of room for reorganization.

My mind is a labyrinth that sometimes I get lost in. Just go with it. :crazyeye:
If said icons aren't used by this Galicia mod, feel free to take them. Obviously, like most people, i want my fair share of credit for them.

Also, as placeholders... why? If they won't be used in a final version of the mod then why not just use default Civ V stuff.

Seems that I've been having troubles again with SDK, but well, my friends want to help me with my other mod collection idea, so maybe Galicia will have to wait a bit.

Now I'm looking for someone who can make me the code part of the mods because my SDK is like pooh and can't start new projects, so if anyone wants to form a modding company with me it would be awesome.
I also need graphics for the units, because I don't know how to make them yet.

If by "graphics for the units" you mean custom unit graphics and animation, we've got a whole subforum specifically for them.
You're not alone. Not a ton of people know how to make them.

While I wait for these people, I'll be adding more of my civilization projects. Hope you like them.

Top Bottom