Steam servers are too busy to handle the request

So yesterday i played civ 5 and it worked fine.
todayi i installed northan antivirus.
I Verify Integrity of Game Cache. Because i used mods.

When i try starting civ 5 i get the pop up servers are to bussy to handle the request ..(i see a perentage 1%)

i tried dissabling my antivirus but it didnt work it still didnt let me play civ 5 its pretty annoying because yesterday everything was fine.

how do i fix this?

i did some driver updates and get the same message all the bloody time. on civ 5 and c be.. i am realy sick and tyred of it. solution on steam forum is to set the download country to one near bye. but since i have civ 5 bug the makes me need to check gamecash 5! times before civ 5 runs stable, a foult i talked to firaxis about but never got a solution that worked. it is time to go to bed by the time i can play lol. but i had enough of this all i am very sorry i already preordered civ 6.. all this crap,, i had enough

i did some driver updates and get the same message all the bloody time. on civ 5 and c be.. i am realy sick and tyred of it. solution on steam forum is to set the download country to one near bye. but since i have civ 5 bug the makes me need to check gamecash 5! times before civ 5 runs stable, a foult i talked to firaxis about but never got a solution that worked. it is time to go to bed by the time i can play lol. but i had enough of this all i am very sorry i already preordered civ 6.. all this crap,, i had enough

Well some say you have to dissable youre virus when installing it didnt work

i removed steam and reinstalled didnt work..

dont know what to do with this

forum:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9828-SFLZ-9289

so yeah i have to remove my virus scanner because disabling it doenst work. But i paid money for it

yes it seems server problem from steam, now hours later at my 00.30 i tried again and it worked. first time ever i encountered this bug holland not to big and did not ever expect this, was thinking about somesort of ddos atack or something. well i made sure i am free fryday afternoon to build further on my austrian empire huge marathon normal lol. i alwasys get super anoyed when i finaly can make time for civ and than some stupid bug prevents this, it happens all to often one bug or another. before civ 5 i had never any problems with civ played all versions since civ2.

yes it seems server problem from steam, now hours later at my 00.30 i tried again and it worked. first time ever i encountered this bug holland not to big and did not ever expect this, was thinking about somesort of ddos atack or something. well i made sure i am free fryday afternoon to build further on my austrian empire huge marathon normal lol. i alwasys get super anoyed when i finaly can make time for civ and than some stupid bug prevents this, it happens all to often one bug or another. before civ 5 i had never any problems with civ played all versions since civ2.

I just bought a new computer from intel and it seems it automaticly has mcafee virus protector in it you cant delete it via contrrol pannel have to use this :

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/uninstall-mcafee-internet-security-windows

So hopefully this helps for people who still have issues :goodjob:

last night i installed new windows 10 big update. now steam not working at all, will not even start

civ 5 is working with me but after playing 60 minutes he crashes.. He sometimes crashes after 30 minutes :mischief:.. Tyred of this :) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :).. I used to play civ 5 on a older machine with no problem a whole day

for me now working, caN NOT START STEAM AS ADMIN, BUT MAYBE IN THE NEW WIND10 IT DOES THIS AUTOMATICALLY... BUT LATE AFTERNOON YESTERDAY I COULD FINALLY PLAY SOME CIV...
it is sad that my fav thing to do has so many bugs and problems.. i i find answers to some of your problems ill post them here

for me now working, caN NOT START STEAM AS ADMIN, BUT MAYBE IN THE NEW WIND10 IT DOES THIS AUTOMATICALLY... BUT LATE AFTERNOON YESTERDAY I COULD FINALLY PLAY SOME CIV...
it is sad that my fav thing to do has so many bugs and problems.. i i find answers to some of your problems ill post them here

Game is working for 30 minutes and then it bugs.. Olso i get wierd bugs like not showing demographics and so on its pretty annoying.

Top Bottom