Ai votes for me for WC host

mouloxtos

Chieftain
Hey guys new folk here!

Today as I was around 350 turn in singleplayer something weird happened. The guy with most votes in the world congress (Hiawatha-20 votes) voted for me (England-12 votes) to be the next world congress host. And I voted for him but I dont think that was relevant. Not that it influenced my game in any way, but I didnt know something like that was possible. I thought that AI always votes for himself in world congress host-world leader votes, unless you have liberated them or something. But other than having perfect relations, nothing special have happened in our relations.

Need your knowledge here is something like that happening often?

In this case Hiawatha actually likes you(unless he's being deceptive, but I doubt it). You got to this stage because you voted for him and didn't do anything to anger him, possibly doing things to please him as well. It's usually a good tactic to vote for the civ who's going to win the host vote anyway, but it is rare for them to return the favour.

Civs recalled to life are compelled to vote for you as world leader, regardless if they like you or not.

It happens to me often enough if I've voted them in as WC host 4-5 times and have a bunch of other positive modifiers they'll throw me a vote. Only for hosting though, I've never gotten a world leader vote frm someone else haven't resurrected

No, that doesn't happen to me that often. Who voted for who first? Did you vote for AI in a previous world congress meeting? Or did you both vote for each other at the same time?

Top Bottom