A King's Journal

Bob III

Lazy Roamer
Greetings comrades! This is only my second attempt at a Civ-based story. It will be written in the form of a journal with a few screenshots included.

Game Info
Beyond the Sword
Map - Medium and small
Size - Standard
Civs - 9 (8 AI)
Sea level - Medium
Continent Size - Unpredictable
Island Size - Islands
Island Overlap - Islands mixed in

Require Complete Kills,
Choose Religion,
and Unrestricted Leaders enabled.

:king: Joao II of England aka Francis I of the English Empire!:king:

4000 BC
Dear Journal,
Now that I have been leading the tribe for the past 5 years, the elders have finally made the decision to build a permanent camp. They say it will provide safety to the English people, and it will seal the future of our posterity. Although the gods have permitted me to gain knowledge of everlasting life, I still wish for the comfort of the future generations.
The camp has been built, and a few permanent structures have also been built. A new group of warriors are being trained as well. The tribe is in agreement of the name of the camp, it shall be called Francishire, and I shall be it's one and only chief, finally presiding over the elders in my rightful place.

Love,
Frankie

3960 BC
Dear Journal,
The Council of Elders has decided to begin conducting research to better improve our lives. The first idea to be researched is the idea of a supreme being, higher than even I, who resides in the heavens and is all-controlling. They call it "Mysticism".

Your Wonderful Ruler,
Frankie

3720 BC
Dear Journal,
Much has happened in the past few years. Our great culture's influence has expanded, and more recently I discovered we are not alone on this land. A smelly hairy man named Hannibal's scouts approached Francishire a few days ago, requesting an audience. He had little to offer, except for insults from the Chinese people calling our lands "cute". In other news, the CoE has completed their research on gods, and are now researching the idea of many gods, what they call "Polytheism".

With patience,
Frankie

I have a new story too! Would you care to check it out? Links on my civ. Great start! Love the way you described Hannibal.

Unrestricted Leaders is where you can choose any civ and leader. Examples are Ghengis Khan of the English, or Ghandi of the Americans.

Top Bottom