AND SVN Build Thread

Hi! Have you contacted Afforess? The changelog file isn't updated on its side: http://civ.afforess.com/changelog_last.xml

I'll try to update the installer, update translations and add support for the new requested languages on transifex during this week. I had some really busy months before.

Sorry but still not working:(

Nice to see you are still watching.

I haven't actually tried to update but the launcher says "update available" here, so it should work. I can't try now but does it show "update available" to you and then it doesn't update, or doesn't it display the update button at all?

45°38'N-13°47'E;13937945 said:
I haven't actually tried to update but the launcher says "update available" here, so it should work. I can't try now but does it show "update available" to you and then it doesn't update, or doesn't it display the update button at all?

Yes it does say update available but there isnt.. still on rev 983. Fix installation wont work either so rev 983 is not available through updater.

Yes it does say update available but there isnt.. still on rev 983. Fix installation wont work either so rev 983 is not available through updater.

Mmmm, when I click on "update available", I can see "local 983" and "remote 985" and a button to update.
Anyone else reporting problems with updating?

I see "local 985" and "remote 985", so naturally I can't update, but clearly the remote version is up to date.

So I had no problems updating a version of RAND I had, with the updater, to 985. It was on 955 previously, and updated to 985 ok.

I just updated using the SVN, no problem there.

JosEPh

Hmmm. ok, strange.. I still cant update and had never problems before 983:confused:

Anyone have idea what might cause this..?

Problem clearly is in my end but I havent change anything and updater was working fine until now. I try to reinstal whole updater and see what happen.

Edit: Yep, Downloaded full installer and everything working again:)

Revision 986

Several minor changes, and a couple of items removed.

Revolution Changes:
Fix for Revolution.py; routes with FlatMovementCost greater than 75 will be treated as 75 when calculating RevIndex changes from distance (prevents connected cities from having worse RevIndex changes from distance than unconnected, should relieve pre-Monarchy revolution pressures)

Tech Tree Changes:
  • Advanced Shielding tech deleted
  • Great Spy moved from Optics to Cartography
  • Cartography "move fast peaks" ability deleted
  • Great Spy moved from Communism to Guerrilla Warfare
  • Great Diplomat moved from Imperialism to Propaganda
  • Interstellar Travel moved backwards one column and cost reduced to 25000
Building/Wonder/Project Changes:
  • Deleted Arcology Shielding; renamed Advanced Shielding to Arcology Shield
  • Omnifactory properly replaces Siege Weapons Workshop and Cannon Forge
  • Solar Plant replaces Hydro Plant (protects against Dam Burst event)
  • Hydro Plant replaces Nuclear Plant (protects against Meltdown)
  • Mass Transit, Personal Rapid Train copy Paved Roads foreign commerce bonus (this is temporary until we decide exactly what to do with foreign commerce bonuses)
  • Free Port, Vacation Resort have <iMinAreaSize> 10 requirement (stops building on small lakes)
  • French Salon is now Art Gallery replacement with +1 free Scientist
  • Japanese Shale Plant is not replaced by any building
  • Deleted Wonder Capacity bonus from Shrines (<bNoLimit> tag means they already do not count towards World Wonder capacity)
  • SS Life Support moved to Space Colonies
  • SS Engine moved to Shielding
Unit Changes:
  • Archer strength bonus moved from Mathematics to Siege Warfare
  • Workers can upgrade to Clones
  • Clones can upgrade to Android Workers
  • Clones has no SPECIALUNIT type (was SPECIALUNIT_TROOP)
  • Turned on Pillage ability for AA Gun, AA Halftrack, Automatons, ACV, Nanite Swarm, Nanite Cloud, Warbot
  • Scout Mech ignores terrain costs
  • Wheeled units can now get Medic line promotions
  • Siege units can now get Medic III promotions (could already get Medic I-II)

Is it save to update in the middle of a session? Already put a massive amount in that one and the thought of loosing the current save freaks me out a bit :crazyeye:

Just be aware, that upgrading MAY cause you to lose all the settled Great Generals from the AI in cities that you've captured.

Ones that you settle yourself are immune to this, but settled by ANOTHER player, maybe removed, may not

Be aware, the world needs more wares.

Just be aware, that upgrading MAY cause you to lose all the settled Great Generals from the AI in cities that you've captured.

Ones that you settle yourself are immune to this, but settled by ANOTHER player, maybe removed, may not

Be aware, the world needs more wares.

Revision 987
Updated translations (new languages will come on a later update)

Revision 988
  • Fixed a critical bug that made the AI to attack with only one unit at a time. Rolled back some changes from revision 929.
  • Updated launcher translations.
  • Updated transifex client version to 0.11b3.

Revision 989
  • Added support for Ukrainian (more than 5% translated).
  • Updated translations.
  • Dev: Rewrited the documentation for the installer and the translation updater. Added the NSIS unicode setup.
  • Dev: Improved the installer language updater to prevent it to use illegal characters.
  • Dev: Renamed the installer helper tool "installer_lang_update.exe" to "script_translations.exe" to avoid the need of administrator privileges.
  • Dev: Compressed tools using UPX.
  • Launcher updated to 1.21:
    ---> Ukrainian support
    ---> Removed language percentage from menu. Check it directly on the translation page.
    ---> Fix: The dev tracker button cannot be checked.

The latest installer of rev989 has been pushed on our server.

Top Bottom