Welcome New Members

Hi everyone, first registered here before Gods and Kings release, but until today's "Civ 6. First look: Germany" did not post a thing in two years, so I consider myself new here.

Played Civ since 3, but mostly I love Civ V since the addition of GnK and BNW, which probably makes me a very pro-Ed Beach person:)

Civ6 hype!!!

Hey!

I actually got into civilization via Civilization Revolution, but then tried Civ 4 and was hooked. I'm really look forward to civ 6!

-R

Hey all! Been playing since Civ III. Got Civ IV, but never ended up getting Civ V. Seeing the 12 min trailer for Civ 6 has me excited to play. Already preordered on Steam, just waiting for October... :D

Hello, everyone! I'm just a filthy casual who picked up Civ V after the expansions were already out. :p Nevertheless, I'm already on the hype train for Civ VI, and there are no emergency brakes! Normally, I just lurk in the background on forums, but having an account is always useful whenever I feel the need to inflict my opinions on the world. :)

Hi CivFanatics !
I have played Civilization since Civ II, and I find this awesome site back when I was searching for mods for Civ IV, but I only register myself now, before the launch of Civ VI, and I hope it will be an awesome game, like the others.

Hi everyone!!

I'm a long time Civ fan, I have played since the DOS version. I love the Civilization games, even if I'm not very good playing them.
Must confess that I haven't played in anything above King in any Civ games, and usually struggle in Prince.

And I have been lurking here for a while, but I decided to make an account to participate in the Civ VI chatting!

Hello people.

First Civilization game? It was actually Civization: Call to Power. A friend of mine got it, didn't like it and gave it to me. Well, I liked it!

Hey all!

I am Grandpa Troll from here since 2001 and Apolyton since 2000.

I cut my teeth on CIV II on Playstation II

Bought CTP and fell in love again, then gradually migrated to the computer versions starting with Vanilla CIV III

Still play Beyond The Sword regular like.

I didnt care too much for CIV 5

I am looking at this and may purchase as it gets released.

Take care all.....

keep Civin......

One...more....turn.....

hi everyone.

47 and from germany, playing since civ I (though I never got that much into civ II & IV).

I used to play CTP with an Ernesto Bredfelt from Germany many moons ago!!!

Welcome here!!!!

Gramps

Hail and well met!

My Civ history goes back to II and only your chosen deity will know how many hours of my life it's claimed.

Check in here from time to time but never felt the need to register or post before, guess the Civ VI hype has me good ;)

p.s: Sean freakin' BEAN!

Hi all from Genoa (Italy)!

Since Civ II it was love at first sight. Been lurking here since Civ V (thanks to your tips I finally won @ deity).

The Civ VI hype is too strong and if no one's posting guess I'll have to pass the time posting myself!

Hello all!
I've been a fan since Civ II and CTPII but really CivIII was my first major delve into the modern 4x game and; subsequently, was the reason for my first visit to this site. Long time lurker but only "joined" a few weeks ago getting back into Civ V. It's my hopes to be here from the beginning for Civ VI and get back into modding.

I registered long ago, but forgot to introduce myself, so I'm doing it now. Hello from Hamburg, Germany from a Ukranian who lives there! I have played played a little bit of Civ I, SMAC and Civ V, but now I'm really excited for the new Civ 6!

I've followed this site for years (and learned so much strategy from everyone here that I am forever thankful for!), but only felt it necessary to create an account recently. I'm an avid Civilization player from Oregon, USA, and have been since Civ II.

Hello. I probably registered a few years ago to download civ iv mods (FFH, Dune Wars, Planetfall, all excellent). Started playing in grade school with the original game, been playing since then. Felt like saying hello, now that my excitement for Civ VI is leading me to browse these forums more.

Hello everyone!
Playing since CIV IV. Can't wait fro CIV 6. CIV is my Saturday morning activity. CIV 6 looks awesome!

Top Bottom