Embarking Into Oceans from the Beginning of the Game?

TomOfAction

Chieftain
Hello,

Hi! Just wanted to reach out to the CivFanatics community with a request that I have had for a little while now. So, basically; I was curious to know if there is a Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World compatible modification that is currently out today for download and installation that allows its users to embark into ocean tiles in-game right from the beginning of the Ancient Era. This is basically Polynesia's unique ability, known as: "Wayfinding"; just expanded so every other Civilization can cross ocean tiles and utilize their navy over seas, providing they desire to do so. If there isn't currently a modification such as this, available; I was curious to know whether or not somebody in the community who is a mod developer would be able to create such a utility. If someone can fulfill either of my requests, I would greatly appreciated if they could enlighten me with further information of where I can obtain such a thing. I will include further explanation and elaborate/insightful suggestions for the mod below, just in case somebody wants to build it for the community and myself. Please let me know what you guys think. Thank you all for your time and have a good day!

Suggestions for the Mod:

+Give all Civilizations the ability to embark land units and naval ships across ocean tiles, right from the beginning of the game.
+Replace Polynesia's unique ability, "Wayfinding"; with something that is balanced and still fun enough so that people would like to play as Kamahamaha I.

Thanks,

Thomas James Ciotola
"TomOfAction"

Top Bottom