Southern Victory Infantry

2 Confederate WW2 machinegun teams. Butternut and cammo'd version.

I should hope so. It's taken me a week and 4 different poses to get something that looks realistic.

DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-ing DONE.

WOW , the reload-sequence (ParaAttackB.flc) of the US Paratrooper is one of the best animations I`ve ever seen. Full of adrenalin he throws away his magazin-clip and continue attacking. Looks like you have combined an attack and a fidget in one flc. GREAT !!!

He looks so freaky-spacey that should make a version of him with a Laser-Rifle or such. (IF you do so I will add him in my Mod "BIG BANG" ,which I estimate to release in about summer of `09 - I`m yet beta-testing it)

I'm going to a nerd convention this weekend and some of my friends asked me to make some whif picture to bring along as a slide show.

Oh, my, goodness...no WAY! Those are SO COOL!!! Wrymshadow, those are some of the best pictures I've seen. General 666 is right, those would make good title screens.

If I could make a mod with these dudes,the Confederates would replaces the Byzantines and get there COnfederate Units,the USA would get the US units and the Black Guerrilla,the Iroquois/Canada would get the Quebec Rifleman and the Aztecs would get the Mexican dude.

Top Bottom