Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

:twitch:

To be fair, whenever I see the first part your name I just think of a slang verb meaning "to copulate".

:twitch:

To be fair, whenever I see the first part your name I just think of a slang verb meaning "to copulate".

Yeah, that's where it comes from. I was in college when the Austin Powers movies first came out, and my friends and I were obsessed with all the retro British lingo. It didn't take long for them to bastardize my last name and give me a new nickname. I created this account 14 years ago, but now I'm 41 and wish I could change it :(

Well, you weren't the only one to have your online name after Austin Powers. A CS 1.6 pro was called shaGuar after Austin Powers' Jaguar. Now he plays pro online poker as flush_entity which is both a poker pun and a CS 1.6 pun, which I find quite interesting.

Perhaps I am doing something wrond, I made a folder for the compatibility but i still cannot play as the canada, inuit, mexico, or australia.

Perhaps I am doing something wrond, I made a folder for the compatibility but i still cannot play as the canada, inuit, mexico, or australia.

Once again, can you post a screenshot? If you follow the exact method that is listed in the OP for manual extraction it should be fine.

In regards to Cuba - production has not started on that. If there are any budding compilers that wish to compile such a mod, I'd be more than happy to talk :)

Doesn't Australia have nearly exactly that?

Doesn't Australia have nearly exactly that?

No, Australia has the digger. Which is surprisingly similar.
Though, it make sense for both Australia and new Zealand to have it(ANZAC). After all, it stands for Australia and New Zealand Army Corps.

Yay! Civitar's back!(for quite some time, I know)
(I thought the digger was using the graphics from the first page)

The Digger for all intensive porpoises is slang for the ANZACs.

The third unique component for Australia is the Pub (made by Mikeburnfire :))

Top Bottom