Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Civilization II

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • Civilization III

Votes: 17 13.2%
  • Civilization IV

Votes: 92 71.3%

• Total voters
Civ IV by far. I liked Civ III before that but there were a lot of things I didn't like about it, like fickle diplomacy and too many ways to exploit.

I think it's a little early for a poll like this, but at this point I'd have to say my favorite is CivIII/Conquests, because that's the one I'm familiar with. The graphics in Civ IV are impressive, and the game sure looks neat, but it's unfamiliar territory at this point in time.

Wow, lots of people like Civ IV - I wonder if it's because it's new out and they're jumping the gun... or not :)

Civ 1 was the funest of all because it was so new and addictive....but for me

Civ 4 is the best with 3 a close second.

So far Civ3 (specifically: C3C) When I get it, I'm sure that I'll like Civ4 best.

Ceterum censeo ... We need a C-IV smiley (click smiley for thread)

M.

Civ2 for sentimental reasons :). Civ1 was real special too, since there was nothing like it at the time. Never real got into Civ3, Civ4 is very nice so far...

Since I have not gotten very far into IV, III is my favourite, altough that could change.

Civ4 for me. Liked the original and number 3. Never liked two - probably because I played it on a bare-bones 486 PC w/ hardly any memory and it ran slow. Civ4 so far blows them all away.

civ IV with civ II a close second.

i voted for Civ4 cause i am sure it will be great! I hav only played Civ3 though... one more thing why the heck do some people vote for 1&2? It's like the 21 century people!

Voted for IV, I put 2 and 3 about equal, and though 1 was good times back when... :p

Top Bottom