Writing in Gunpowder

OOC: knoedel I can offer you deer for sugar. Proposed it in-game if you wish. I have a deer trade with Greece that I will cancel bc i'd rather your sugar than their gpt.

nothing to report otherwise.

Eh, I'd rather have a happiness resource, but I guess this will have to do if nobody makes a better offer.

Sent on to hawklord, sorry for the delay.

England has sent an emissary asking the Queen to close her borders with the Jewish Greeks. Since she had already decided to end her deal with the Greeks in favor of Sugar from Germany, the Queen elected to end all deals, including closing borders, in order to gain favor with far away England. Tensions with the Greeks have always been bad, but with the official closing of borders, they just got worse.

Hm, I see a Islamic-Christian-Taoist Alliance (Spain, Germany, Netherlands, England) against the Jewish bloc (Greece and Russia) on the horizon.

Napoleon says "What is Religion?"
Do you get it at a store, does it come through a door or do you pick it up off the floor or get it from a whore?
Does it make you mad or sad or does it make you glad?
Is it something that you read or something that I need, without can I possibly succeed?
Wait I'm Islamic is this a trick, oui, oui, Allah

Haha just ate a Snickers

The workers in Madrid that have been working on a large project for many years has finally been completed. We have built a palace for the leaders of Islam (primarily Isabella) to unite and worship together. Isabella has decreed herself the ruler of all Islam, and by proxy, those would would worship Islam. Any state that declares themselves Islam will be expected to submit to her overarching rule, and any people who are Islam that are under the rule of non-believers shall now be free. Isabella plans on working with those who do not believe in the original God Allah, as taught to us by the original prophet Antonio, to believe in his goodness and powers of protection. If the rulers of Islamic people choose not to let the Islamic people free, the Queen's holy army shall free the Islamic people to bring them under the Queen's rule. The Queen's first move as leader of all Islam - to solve domestic issues and be sure the rebellious Jewish city of Toledo, which recently allowed Christianity to spread in their city, converts to Islam. You could say the Spanish crown has now become a Caliphate...

OOC: Reminder to myself next turn to rename the Spanish Empire!

Hmhmhm, interesting turn. While the Germans will not adopt Islam as state religion they shall remain tolerant towards its adherents for our diplomatic relations sake.

It's fun being Spain and being a religion whore ;) And btw, my city was wrong, I typed Toledo in the post above, but Cordoba is the Jewish hub in Spain.

While the AP was being built in Madrid, the warmongering folk of Barcelona founded another religion, this one called Buddhism! Counter to their warmongering beliefs, Buddhism is a very niche religion in the empire. While Isabella does allow religious freedom for the other religions in her empire, the Islamists take top priority, taking all important government positions throughout the Caliphate, and the other religions must donate to Islam, the one and true religion.

After many years of disruption it has been accepted that the Hawklords have the right to rule the Portuguese nation for all of time. The God-king Hawklord 1st decreed this himself. His right to rule was proven when the Gods struck down members of the aristocracy that opposed his divine word.

Portugal has a king :band:[party]

maybe its because I am actually crushing the scoreboard in this game... but I am really enjoying this one!!

no story updates, sent on

Top Bottom