Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

The barbarians have started a golden age!
Anyone else seen this?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot1129.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot1129.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 946
Obviously your Snooty Upper Crusts think local tea is for the peasants. When do the mass executions and confiscation of possession's start for your sacrificial alters?

I have never seen 2 different AIs complete 2 different wonders from the same tech on the same turn. And appropriately the Pyramids went to Egypt.

A lake with 4 food.

Spoiler :

My muskets already got that promotion for free from another event or quest.

Spoiler :

The AI prefers a fort over a better improvement.

Spoiler :

Events before vote outcome. I like that rule.

Spoiler :

Probably a bug, but the Federal Reserve event gave more than 25% inflation reduction.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

I have never seen 2 different AIs complete 2 different wonders from the same tech on the same turn. And appropriately the Pyramids went to Egypt.
It would be even more appropriate if the GW went to China. :lol:

The remaining AIs were without a religion until Astronomy.
Montezuma and Gandhi surrendered to barbarians.

Now the question is, who got the worse cards, Christians that get controlled by Barbarians or Islamists, that are Dutch ^^ .

I had a game once where Hammurabi founded his capital, built Stonehenge, built the Oracle, took CoL to found Confucianism, popped a GPro to create the shrine, and then got overrun by barbs.

I had a game once where Hammurabi founded his capital, built Stonehenge, built the Oracle, took CoL to found Confucianism, popped a GPro to create the shrine, and then got overrun by barbs.

Did you have at least a warrior in your cap?

More :faceslap: than funny, but it seems like the place for it :blush:

"Hey, a worker that didn't move. That's odd."

"Bah. the graphic is messed up and they're on the tile next to it. Bye-bye Horse Archer then."

Did you have at least a warrior in your cap?

I was playing as Monty, and ended up winning. Come to think of it, that was also my first BtS game. I think I had a warrior in my cap for most of the game.

Plz hjalp me agen:

Can I get an award for the worst holy city ever?

Can I get an award for the worst holy city ever?

Sry, but that city has Food once you wipe out Toku, it secures a strategical resource, it has 3 Grasslands, 3 Forests and 3 FIN-coast-tiles with a Lighthouse, so no.

You should re-think that buildqueue otoh., neither the Library nor the Monestary are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom