Unable to play GOTW, PSN login required.

snidley274

Chieftain
I have been unable to play GOTW for several weeks. When I select GOTW I get a screen saying "Connecting to Network Profile" with a rotating world that lasts about 10 seconds before disappearing. When I select the GOTW, I am told I first have to log into PSN. However, I am already logged. This is happening at both of my PS3 consoles at separate locations. Any help out there?

Hello- the same thing has been happening to me the last 3 weeks. Totally sucks! Cannot play GOTW. If you find a solution please post. I have tried everything. You? Good luck.

D

:commerce:

I WILL OFFER ANYONE $50 ON POKERSTARS, FULL TILT POKER, OR PINNACLE SPORTS BETTING IF THEY CAN HELP ME RESOLVE THIS ISSUE!! MY WORD IS ALL YOU NEED.

:commerce:

I downloaded the xbox 360 version for $20, plugged internet cable directly in. No problems. Same set up as ps3 that worked forever and doesnt now. But I am back baby, time for Nord to dominate once again I hope you all enjoyed the break!

They stopped supporting the game spy server (this effected quite a few older PS3 games). so PS3 multiplayer and GOTW is dead. Only solution is getting xbox.

Thank you very much Scottie, that makes sense. I appreciate your time. I now have the xbox version!!

Top Bottom