OCC broken game, need mod

Salamandre

King
Hello,

Due to the traffic jam the new combat system triggers, I prefer playing one city challenge. So I started my OCC game, with a few mods enabled: longer eras, barbs unlimited exp + a few dll notifications/UI from whoward69's links, but once I got to modern era, the inflation multiplier kicked in so I lose + 1 gold every turn without building any additional army.

From 15 army units I had to dismiss one by one, now at 6 and still negative. The game is unplayable, one super city can't support 2 workers, 2 infantry and 2 bombers.

I downloaded the mod which removes the maintenance cost, but it is too radical. So here is my question: is out there any mod which suits OCC style, tweaks the inflation so we can get a playable game but still maintenance?

Thanks.

I am playing always war, to avoid AI settling in my back. Anyway, a caravan is earning a max of 15-20 gold, which means only 20 turns delay until I am broken again. I still have about 300 turns until finish game, which means I need an income of +300 to beat inflation. To be able to finish game, I installed no maintenance mod, but is too easy now.

One thing I find weird is that "always war" is concerning city states too. They could have let some option there.

Top Bottom