Which leaders give you the most headaches?

Hiawatha will plant cities anywhere, its true.
In my last game he planted a city in between 3 of mine. Literally he had to walk the settler around a long awkward border and mountain to get in there, and build a city that could never occupy more than a 1-ring. Of course, there was a lux in there. I eventually stole the lux back with a GG of course. what a waste.

Isabella. You would never think of her as a legendary warmonger, but anytime she's been in one of my games, she has DoWed me, and usually very early before I have a good defense up. And it's always right after showing a whole bunch of green modifiers, that sneaky backstabber.

Pocatello is by the way a disturbing, ungly old indian-basterd. The more I think of it he actually gives me equal ammount of headace as prettyboy Alex.

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Shaka is a loyal friend though... and he'll keep your enemies in check for you if someone denounces you (as long as you can get some green modifiers up before he covets your lands that is)

In the Immortal Shoshone game I just started following along Tich's guide for them, I will certainly have problems with Shaka who borders my southest and covetted my lands almost instantly. Maybe I can get him to go after Denmark to his northwest?

In any game he's in, Alex and his CS grabs are a big nuisance.

Have Alexander on a huge map and your only concern for pretty much the whole game is to keep him from winning a diplomatic victory. You think of it when you wage war against another, you think of it when you consider deals you make with others, you even dream of it.

The message "You need another 241 influence to become this city state's ally" becomes your nightmare. Especially if your influence already is 120.

Top Bottom