RifE 1.20 Bug Thread

Valkrionn

The Hamster King
Please post any bugs you encounter with as much detail about how it happened and possibly even a savegame. I'll fix what I can when I can :)

Reported Bugs not solved

1. Phoenix Blood is somewhat erratic. While there is always the message that xy is reborn, the respective unit does not always reappear.
  2. Sometimes Fort Commanders remain after the fort has vanished (e.g., other improvment built).... Cities do, however, destroy the FC.
  3. A worker's Dwarven Mine icon is often grayed out with the message that the location is too close to another DM, even though it is at or more than the required 2 squares distance.
  4. Hunter's Catch event is broken.
  5. Immortal is broken.
  6. Jot Bloom spell has a python error
    • setFeatureType(gc.getInfoTypeForString('FEATURE_X'),True,True) should be setFeatureType(gc.getInfoTypeForString('FEATURE_X'), -1)

Reported Bugs needing verification/repeatable saves

1. Blight may be affecting human players twice.
Cosmetic Issues

1. Great Generals have no adequate pedia entry. This is problematic as their function differs much from FfH
  2. Werewolves have no adequate pedia entry. This is problematic as their function differs much from FfH.
  3. No help text for Dismiss.
  4. Need help text for the Triforce.
  5. The Bair of Lacuna promo is a pink square on unit mouseover.
  6. The “Earth’s Boosom” spell icon is too small in the ‘Pedia. And if you meant “Bosom”, why not just call it “Les Grands Tetons” and be done?
  7. No names/quotes for Healers.
  8. No in-game description of the Emergent mechanic.

Base Code Issues to figure out

1. Need to block units with no combat from being mutated.

Last updated as of post 777.

Should Bugs mentioned in the old thread be re-reproted here, or do you have a list that you'll tranfer over?

You should rename the last section "Crap Xienwolf hasn't fixed yet" ;)

haha Probably. The post is stolen from you atm anyway. :lol:

Most minor leader button images aren't 'buttonized'

And their death popups aren't beveled, either. Will be done next full version... Have enough art that I need to make a pakfile anyway, so I'll open Notque's up and fix it. Can't do it in a patch because I don't want two versions of the same file. :lol:

Should Bugs mentioned in the old thread be re-reproted here, or do you have a list that you'll tranfer over?

Honestly, re-report them. I'd rather not comb through the old thread, seeing as not all of the bugs apply anymore.

Okay;
Tyra Kyrie's adepts arn't getting Unready
Jotnar Staeding are being added to any conquered cities if the Jotnar are in the game (or maybe just as the Player Civ), even if the Jotnar never owned them.
De Teshi waste lands seem to cause CTD's (gave often crashes if their in it)
Three Stooges don't get Jotnar
Varulva has a seems to have a 100% chance of creating blooded Werewolves. Maybe intended, but they are created as Bloodedwerewolves, not ravnous, which seems odd.

I kow some are probaly already known, just making sure.

Some of the units are shown as pink orbs..

Is that a bug or maybe something has been messed up during the installation ?

thanx

They're actually red orbs ;) subtle difference, but important I think.

That means the artdefine points to a nif that doesn't exist. Usually easy to fix.

all my units are red orbs. Looking through the civilopedia, it appears that all the new units are missing. Also, my mechanus cities disappear except for my palace after i adopt ordo mechanus. Civilization banner has no art, just a gray spread. I do happen to have FFH2 patch b, is that the problem? Cant find patch A.

all my units are red orbs. Looking through the civilopedia, it appears that all the new units are missing. Also, my mechanus cities disappear except for my palace after i adopt ordo mechanus. Civilization banner has no art, just a gray spread. I do happen to have FFH2 patch b, is that the problem? Cant find patch A.

This sounds like you've installed FFH's patch, but not the actual mod itself.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=308020

You need to install FFH 0.41, THEN the patch B. The main download is a few hundred MB, as it contains all the art.

No i have the main thing. I was actually referring to FF+ units, like mechanos stuff.

Any idea how to fix it ?

I installed everything in the correct order - FFh2.1 + patch A -> FF 0.5 + patch N -> FF plus + patch d

am i missing something ?
was i supposed to install patch B ? from what i red it wasnt supported..

thanx for helping

Seems like the griffins and the mechanos civ arts are missing..

i will try to uninstall it and install it again to see if it working

Haven't played D'Tesh, so i dont know how much it affects them, but i do know that Mechanos have problems with displaying their stuff. Their cities disappear and their units simply have no models. Perhaps you missed a folder when you compiled the mod?

All I can think is I missed some art in patch D, that wasn't picked up because everyone had C already... Very doubtful as I make a fresh install before uploading to make sure. Just in case, I put a link to patch C up, try installing that and then installing D and let me know what happens.

deleted all the folders and reinstalled, and this time, the new civs didn't show up at all.

Could you redownload the installers? Something has gone horribly wrong, and I want to make sure it's not on your end... The main FFPlus setup should be 35.26 MB, and patch D should be 18.15 MB... Also, make sure you have FfH 041, NOT FfH 041 B.

Main reason I think it's on your end, is both the Legion and Mechanos were in the original download. They should show up regardless of patch issues.

Top Bottom