While We Wait: (Almost) Anything Goes

I never liked the forum withering even if I've had my fill in IOT. ork's thing looks promising and is enough reason to stick around for a while. :)

Here's to more NESes starting, restarting, and returning to this forum in 2016.

Let's make NES great agai-...oh. :p

You will never succeed! Muahahahaha!

I'm a little late with commemorations this year but I've been busy.

Never forget: February 2014.

Where he offered you comradeship, you chose trolling.

Where he offered you adventure, you chose apathy.

Where he offered you community, you chose isolation.

Where he offered you hope, you chose nihilism.

Where he offered you victory, you chose defeat.

But it is said that, one day, the spirit of Daftpanzer will return, to join forces with those who still hold the spirit of NES in their hearts...

What game is that, it looks fun.

Oh, I haven't played Neptune's Pride in ages!

I am pretty sure I was in that game, wasn't I? It was a massacre, a galore of betrayal and shattered hopes.

What game is that, it looks fun.

Neptune's Pride II, its a free-to-play online space strategy game, when you join a game it runs constantly 24/7 with several updates a day depending on the settings. Fairly simple rules, but it can leave you tempted to get up in the middle of the night to check how things where going. Its also completely brutal, so I don't recommend playing it with anyone you know ;)

Oh, I haven't played Neptune's Pride in ages!

I am pretty sure I was in that game, wasn't I? It was a massacre, a galore of betrayal and shattered hopes.

I believe you were in there somewhere! I got totally, totally into the game because I love me some space strategy, and so many NESers where in there - something like 64 people in total?? It was pretty damn epic and so much fun to begin with. I was waiting to start a new job and had loads of free time since that Christmas, I could pour over the game every day.

And then, everyone attacking/abandoning me coincided with me starting my new job at the start of Feb, with commuting and earlier starts and much less free time than I was used to. It all added up to a massive b*tch-slap in the face by life :/

Let's do one of these over the holidays, I say. :p

Worse.

And then, everyone attacking/abandoning me coincided with me starting my new job at the start of Feb, with commuting and earlier starts and much less free time than I was used to. It all added up to a massive b*tch-slap in the face by life :/

EVERYONE? :( I stuck with you FOREVER.

I'm now selling T-shirts with "I backstabbed my best friend for this lousy t-shirt" printed on it. Anyone? :mischief:

Top Bottom