Generic Vacation Thread

Not exactly a vacation, but I will have little time due to special school studies and tests. Back perhaps Friday.

I will be in Chicago or in transit to that location over this weekend, starting in about an hour and a half and ending in about 60 hours at midnight-ish my time on Sunday night. I will have limited Internet connectivity there.

Expect any orders due then (i.e. das) to be somewhat rushed.

I'm going to China, so I will be gone for 2 weeks. All orders sent except for North Kings NES because he didn't update:mad: :p

See all of you in 2 weeks. Though I doubt any will miss me:cry:

I am now back.

Huzzah!

ill be gone from tommorow friday till sunday. So if you need me regarding Das nes or something, do PM me and ill get back as soon as possible. Going to a HUGE 3 day anime japanese convention!. Yeah Reno! melt in jealousy!

I'll be gone from tomorrow morning until the 19th. I've sent orders for the NESes I'm in already.

If you have diplomacy, send it to the mod--most likely they'll know what to do.

I'm back after my end of the school-year hiatus, and unfortunately, my time is still impossible to manage enough to keep IsrNES2 alive. I am posting this here since I didn't want to bump IsrNES2 and have people expect an update. Anyone who still has misguided hopes that I can be relied on and have kept IsrNES2 in their sigs should remove it. Again, sorry to all.

I'll be going to visit my grandfather in Kouvola and staying there until Friday, when my family will pick me up from there. And from that point till Sunday, I'll be in Savo. During my stay in Kouvola, I'll have only limited internet access (Grandpa has a modem.), and from Friday afternoon until Sunday evening I will have no internet access. :)

I'll be going around the US Eastern Seaboard for the next few weeks...from today after I get off to Sunday night at about a little before midnight US EST I will have definitely no Internet access, and will have limited access after that.

das, clear PM box.

I'm back, China was awesome, and Alex does it no justice. And Dach, no one calls it the Seaboard:lol:

I have returned...

I am going to camp for summer, then vacation. It doesnt matter how long, for I want to quit CFC when I get back. Althought i have been in quite a few NESes, I dont think i have made much of imprint on the community to be seen as a "loss". mainly because I dont write stories. Mostly no one noticed me. NPC me in all current NESes.

Top Bottom