Generic Vacation Thread

I'm leaving for about three weeks on Sunday at 1:00 AST. All Mods NPCify me but don't do anything stupid. Build up internally, stay out of wars that aren't needed and don't get killed. I'll be back the 28th.

No it's not. I'll send orders for all the turns today to Swiss. Italy is MINE.

Icmancin said:
No it's not. I'll send orders for all the turns today to Swiss. Italy is MINE.

You won't be hear to change those orders if something I do is unexspected now will you. :p

I just sent one set. That should be enough to kill you though. Now lets end this in this thread, it is for vacations.

im gonna be gone for today and tomorrow so NPC me if there are orders due, might be able to get comp access but prolly not

I'll be gone until about August 7th, with little to no internet. So...NPC me in all NESes until then.

When I return, I'll be preparing to start my own NES. (TNESI, stTNESI, whatever.) I've got a couple of ideas, and I'll post a poll when I get back.

Essentially the choices are:

-A Song of Ice and Fire NES (Check wikipedia if you've never read the books, or better yet, read the books.)
-Oriental World NES (See Alternate History thread)
-Alternate History (Any timeline that das or NK have put forward that everyone wants to do)

Bye now. :)

I am going camping in Kings Canyon National Park for 5 days. NPC me in the NESes I am in. I will try and update mY NES b4 I leave.

Lo and behold, I have returned!

Going to the beach from today (July 12) to Saturday (July 15)

Top Bottom