WH40k Basilisk (8th October 2004)

muffins

Lemon scented
The Basilisk is a self-propelled artillery unit used by the Imperial Guard in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

This unit includes Default, Fortify, Attack, Death and Fidget animations, sounds, pedia pics and a units32.

In the epic version of WH40k the Basilisk could fire twice a turn so I would recomend that you give this unit a move of 2 and Blitz (thus giving the unit two attacks a turn :D )

I'm sorry about the delay in creating this unit (I had promised to complete this unit months ago), but my PC blew up ... no kidding :p

Grab it below!
Basilisk
1.1mb

Attachments

• Basilisk.jpg
    Basilisk.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 4,159
Sweet, I'd even use this in an epic mod for some pomo artillery.

Superbly done unit Muffins. Sorry about your computer, though :(

I'm gonna use this bad boy for (a) the generic Mobile Artillery in my FF mod (2 movement, blitz, bombarment same as radar arty) and (b) as the Radar Artillery in my Tweaked Out mod.

BTW, you wouldn't happen to have the base Leman Russ tank model lying around, would you? Golflash PMed me requesting I do an Ork Looted version, but that would be kinda hard since I don't have the model (I could try modifying the Shadowsword model you released, but somehow I don't think that would quite work)

If you could email it to me, that'd be great, but there's no rush. That particular unit's pretty far down on my priority list. (my email is bonebrab@lha3.navy.mil )

Ooohh I love this one. Excellent job :D

I hope the fragments from the detenation didn't do too much damage...

I can certanly use this as a Modern Mobile Artillery

It is exactly like playing 40K without the drain on the personal resources. Beautiful unit. Does the support gun in front fire, too?

This is a pretty good unit for a WH unit :D i might be able to use this one! thanks, good work

Corn Shucker said:
This is a pretty good unit for a WH unit :D i might be able to use this one! thanks, good work

What are you insinuating? Thaty the other 40K units are bad? HERETIC! Sieze him, in the Name of the Emperor!

Looks very good! :)
So your PC blew up... did you have any fans at all? It gets pretty hot if you don't have any fans...

Fans... He's got lots of fans... But I'm not sure how we could've helped cool down his computer ;)

Backing up on floppy... Ouch thats harsh. At least you could save some stuff.

I didn't mean that kind of fans... I meant the kind of fans that rotates :)

Yeah I know... It was a feeble attempt at a joke :lol:
I've never actually had a computer pop on me... I've had my share of burn outs but never anything exploding.

YAY!!
WH40K Artillery now to bombard some one into tiyn little pieces.
Thank you

Top Bottom