New Unit: Modern Legion November 15th 2004

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
A hypothetical modern Legion for a surviving Rome. It includes two working animations (Build Road and Build Fort), several different ways to setup the Attacks (Alternate INI files included), and a Paradrop animation.

File: 1.4mb
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/Modern_Legion.zip

Paradrop Preview:

AttackA Preview:

Attachments

• Legion_Mod_Preview.gif
    Legion_Mod_Preview.gif
    26.4 KB · Views: 7,251
w00t!

The emperor is pleased, and the gods doth smile upon the house of Kinboat.

Thsi si truelly first class; while i would have preffered a more universal style of trooper, fit for forests (and thus jungle, and to an extent grassland, and most mountian sides up to a certain point) made, this is really, really awesome :D

Dom Pedro II said:
Hot diggity! Looks beautiful! [dance]

I love it. I don't think it really looks Roman, but it still looks great and I'll def use it.

A)more Roman then anything else out thier

B)perhaps that just points to how many of those same old Roman designs turn out to be rathe runiversal and ageless in terms of how good it works- in this case, a modern day heavy infantry man, or as I liek to call them, heavy duty ass kickers.

ozymandias said:
I can't believe anyone beat Xen to responding to this :) -- It's a real beauty, Kinboat.

-Oz

my loins and a certian girl have the most to do with that- and while I certianlly dont regret my day (in fact, this is a cap to rather awesome day) perhaps a "biut" less tiem could have spent on her, and soem other people (and ofcourse school, because who needs school ;))

Thanks everyone... Xen I did PM a possible modification to be possibly completed in the future.

And if you think this is alot wait until I finish the Hobbit for the lottery... It's turned into a Worker/Settler/Stone Thrower... That's going to be a lot of animations.

Kinboat said:
Thanks everyone... Xen I did PM a possible modification to be possibly completed in the future.

And if you think this is alot wait until I finish the Hobbit for the lottery... It's turned into a Worker/Settler/Stone Thrower... That's going to be a lot of animations.

it would be very awesoek to have such a modifacation availible :D and indeed, i do request it- but please, take it up in only the time you wish to devote to it, and feel no need to rush on it- I'm am supremlly grateful that you did it at all in the firs tplace, and askign for more on this unit seems rather low to me.

on th eother hand, as far as your hobbit goes- whiel it may have more animations, the fact that the ML can drop kick a hobbit 50 yards tends to take away from its impressivness ;) :D

Great unit K-Boat :goodjob:

Kinboat said:
Uhh sounds good, how about a preview?

I don't actually have anything done for it yet... Still planning.

Top Bottom