New unit: Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer (Dec 9th, 2004)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi,
Here is a chaos dwarf sorcerer without a mount (but they don't necessarily need one - so I've read :p )

The files:
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

previews of the files:

Attachments

• CDSorcererCivilop.gif
    CDSorcererCivilop.gif
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,240
Looking good! Nice job on the animations, aaglo.

Though . . . where have all the real-life ships gone?

utahjazz7 said:
Looking good! Nice job on the animations, aaglo.

I concur. :blush:

Great unit though! :goodjob:

Great, thanks :goodjob: Alt pedia icons you've included in both chaos dwarf units are very handy since I need to use each twice (hero for infantry and king unit and sorcerer for basic sorcerer and lord).

utahjazz7 said:

Doing a lot of something (ships in this case) becomes quite boring, so the making of other units is part of my mental health care program. I guess there'll be more ships ... eventually :)

aaglo said:
Doing a lot of something (ships in this case) becomes quite boring, so the making of other units is part of my mental health care program. I guess there'll be more ships ... eventually :)

Well, I'm actually getting better at making my own models... so perhaps someday there will be a Dom Pedro fleet to counter that of aaglo... ;)

And first thing................ JAPANESE SHIPS!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really like him. Very detailed model and nice animations with cool little touches. I wonder what will chaos dwarves do next? :)

Really nice unit, Aaglo. I think this will be perfect for a Vector Magitek Knight (UU for one of the FF mod civs). I can't believe you're using a text based program to make these :crazyeye:

There was only one Magitech Knight in FF6 HT, Celes, Imperial Trooper, Imperial Magitech Armor, and Imperial Sky Armor would be better UUs. Does the traditional UU approach really work for the Final Fantasy mod though? Shouldn't each side be completely different, rather than just a few units? Hmmmm

Well, this dude does look like Emperor Gesthal, and since I can't find any pics of Imperial Troopers, and only lousy ones of Magitech armor and Sky armor, I'm going with what I got. It's called artistic license :p

And no, there doesn't need to be more than three UU's per civ, otherwise this mod's not going to be released before late 2010.

Imperial Troopers looked very much like Nazi Soldiers, except without the swastiki, and wore Brown(The Troopers), Green(The Liutenants) or Blue(The Commanders)

My point is that who says they(the Civs) have to be uniform? The Civ3 Infantry would do as a Trooper, the American Rifleman from Conquests, that could be used as the Liutenant(Upgrades from Trooper maybe), and Winter's French WW1 Grenadier would work as the Commander.

Just trying to help.

Fine, I'll just use the Default Inf or WWII German Inf (from PTW extras folder) for the Imperial Trooper, and this guy as Vector's King unit, since he does look like Emperor Gehstahl (the Ruler of the Vector Empire), and especially since I'm planning on making the King units based on their charachters and upgrade as the game goes along, like the Daimyos from the Sengoku Conquest. This unit is just too good to pass up though.

Well Done aaglo...very nice "movement detail" timing in the animations like the differences in hit and bounce of the weapons and sorcerer during the Death animation. Excellent Attack .....Very Cool, You are achieving good detail and esthetics and IMO, the affects and timing of the actions are Right On...superb. :goodjob:

Wow, I'm really impressed with the speed new Chaos Dwarf civ is made!

Great as always.

aaglo said:

No problem. I just wanted to reinterate how much I like your ships. Yeah, I know how boring doing the same thing over and over can be.

Top Bottom