C&P Unit: FF Summon Ramuh

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Well, I know I said that the next unit I would finish would be the Gatling gun, but Sword of Geddon mentioned something about this in the djinn thread, and since it seemed easy enough, I decided to go ahead with it.

What I did was C&P the Ancient era MGL fidget animation into CamJH's Wise One Lightning attack animation, and it turned out pretty darn good. It even looks almost exactly like the Ramuh summon attack animation in FF VII.

The only slight snag I ran into when doing this was that I had to export and re-center all the other animations for the ancient MGL due to re-sizing/re-centering the attack animation to fit with the Wise One attack animation.

I've included all the modified animations, .INI file and the Lighthing SFX from Kinboat's Lighting Spell unit for the attack animation. All other sounds are linked to the Leader Ancient Era folder, and you can just use the Leader Pedia Icons and units_32 icon as well.

Kinda funny now that I realized that this is the first Human type unit I've ever done (aside from tweaking/fixing Steph's AC/Cossacks units) :lol:

Ramuh Files

Anyways, here's a full animation preview: Default, Run, Fidget/fortify, Attack, and death.

Attachments

• Ramuh.gif
    Ramuh.gif
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,560
Thanks for all the compliments, everyone.

Sorry about not posting the link for the file, but that what I get for posting at 12 AM :rolleyes:....

I just also realized that this could be also be used for a Conjuror or Prophet as well, maybe even as an Israeli UU in a heavily religious mod :lol:

Elijah I believe?

Pity the other FF summons won't be so easy to make...

Heres some that would double as mythological units:

-Phoenix
-Leviathan
-Efreet/Ifrit
-Shiva(Would make a decent "Ice Queen" unit for Japan or perhaps the Norse as well)
-Fenrir(The Norse creature of the same name)
-Cerberus(The Greek creature of the same name)

Although Aaglo or Kinboat would be the most likely to make these, they never will, as I know better. And neither will anyone else.........its sad, but its true.

Sword, I actually found a cerebrus figure on Renderosity last night (didn't DL it though...), and for Shiva, I was planning on using Aiko 3 with this one adventuring outfit and give her an Ice-blue skin texture and an attack where she conjures up a huge icicle to drop on the bad guys, all of which is really easy to do in poser. For Phoenix, if wose comes to worst, I could get the DAZ eagle and give it a firey texture and stuff. Ifrit and Fenrir would be much harder.....

Especially Fenrir, unless you use his FF6 appearence, where he looks just like a normal wolf...(in which case another Cut and Paste unit is possible)

Theres also Pandemona(the only Wind-Elemental type summoned monster in the entire series(Choco/Mog doesn't count...come on), but he wouldn't be much use in non-Final Fantasy circles

Stop running it's only an old man...

Nice unit.

Top Bottom