SERBIAN MOD 1.02

DOWNLOAD:
http://alas.matf.bg.ac.yu/~mr04128/Srbija 1.02.rar

Serbian empire:

-Leaders:

1. Stefan Dusan

-Organized
-Spiritual
-favorite civic: Hereditary rule, other features like Cyrus.
1. Karadjordje Petrovic

-Militaristic
-Philosophical
-favorite civic: Nationhood, other features like Napoleon.

-Starting techs:
Agriculture, Mysticism.

-Unique Unit:
Hajduk(instead of Musketman)

-cost:80
-movement:1
-strength:9
-1 first strike
-starts with Guerilla I

-Diplo music:

early: Balkanika - Hilandar
middle: Mars na Drinu
late: Mars na Drinu (guitar version)

http://www.filegone.com/0in6

Serbian empire:

-Leader: Stefan Dusan

Spiritual, Aggresive.

-Starting techs:
Agriculture, Mysticism.

-Unique Unit:
Hajduk(instead of Musketman)

cost:80
movement:1
strength:9
+20% hills defense
+25% against other gunpowder units.

-Serbian city names.
-Serbian flag(BIG thanx to LAnkou for making this flag dance :) )

-Optional Serbian flag

To install 2nd one rename FlagDECAL_Serbia2.dds to FlagDECAL_Serbia.dds and in CIV4ArtDefines_Civilization.xml set <bWhiteFlag> to 0(zero).

-Civilopedia entries for: Serbia, Stefan Dusan, Hajduk(Only in English).

----Download:----
http://www.civilizacija.net/e107_files/downloads/c4-serbianciv101.rar
OR
http://alas.matf.bg.ac.yu/~mr04128/Srbija.rar

If I missed something please let me know.

Velja said:
I just edited leaderhead, and some less important unit info, still same adress:
http://alas.matf.bg.ac.yu/~mr04128/Srbija.zip

So, I expect your critics.
I'll download it tomorrow. i'm currently a bit busy with editting my own civ a bit further (the Dutch one which is in my sig). After that i'll play it for a bit to see what you've done with it ;)

Serbia? Well now this is cool. :) I must play this. Hehe.

This looks interesting, I'll give it a shot once my copy arives, hopefully on Monday. But why the Hajduk unit? I'd personally go for the Turbofolk Singer unique unit, with a Seka Aleksi&#263; sprite.

Also, how bout a Montenegrin civ next? Vladika Njegoš as leader and the Montenegrin Slow Worker as unique unit(just like a normal worker, but with zero movement) ;)

I shall give it a try! Looks nice for sure!

I sure like it and if you make Croatians and Bosnia and Herzegovina, with a balkan map you could make a scenario of the fall of Yugoslavia... hmm that would be interesting and fun to play. :)

Anima Croatorum said:
Vladika Njegoš as leader and the Montenegrin Slow Worker as unique unit(just like a normal worker, but with zero movement) ;)

Hahah, skoro sam se upišao od smijeha na ovo montenegrin slow worker :lol: LoL

Viktor82 said:
I sure like it and if you make Croatians and Bosnia and Herzegovina, with a balkan map you could make a scenario of the fall of Yugoslavia... hmm that would be interesting and fun to play. :)

Dont worry, I'll make a Croat civ ASAP(hopefully monday if the postman arrives), I got it all figured out, and I'm thinking of Magyar next as the rulers of the seven seas...

I would prefer if we could leave modern history outside civ scenarios, esp. considering what day today is.

And finally, the question of Slovenian and Bosniak civ remains. Janez of Slovenia with the unique Kekec unit(beefed up Scout) and Senad of Bosnia with the unique Mujo i Haso unit(enhanced spy with culture attack)

Also, it might be interesting to merge all the various mods into one Balkans mod.

hej ljudi evo jednog kandidata iz bosne...odlicna ideja za balkan Mod ...mozda bih vam ja mogao pomoci da napravimo i bosance pa ako sta zatreba javite na mail. jebi ga ja tek sad poceo ovo igrat i vjerujte neznam ni koje programe koristite za pravljenje modova al brzo ucim tako da vjerovatno nece biti problema

best regards to all
sorry for not speaking in english...its a story about making a fall of yugoslavia mod

Serbia is done perfectly.The flags,the unit colors,everything.It is:drool:divine:drool: on Blue Marble graphics.I'm Serbian too so i love it.

Anima Croatorum said:
But why the Hajduk unit? I'd personally go for the Turbofolk Singer unique unit, with a Seka Aleksi&#263; sprite.

Also, how bout a Montenegrin civ next? Vladika Njegoš as leader and the Montenegrin Slow Worker as unique unit(just like a normal worker, but with zero movement)
Anima Croatorum said:
And finally, the question of Slovenian and Bosniak civ remains. Janez of Slovenia with the unique Kekec unit(beefed up Scout) and Senad of Bosnia with the unique Mujo i Haso unit(enhanced spy with culture attack)

Interesting... you figured it all out for all ex-yu countries except Croatia. :rolleyes:

Velja said:
Interesting... you figured it all out for all ex-yu countries except Croatia. :rolleyes:

Like I said, I will do Croatia as soon as I get my copy, I expect it on Monday. And I pretty much have all the material and artwork prepared, so its just a matter of patching it up. Picked the leaders(a historic one and a funny one) and made the artwork already, and picked my unique unit, and will just have to adjust the skin a bit. It will be a stormy one.

here is the .dds i've done for your flag, tell me if it works properly now

EDIT: whoops rename it to .dds and that's ok

Attachments

• Srbija-Drzavna_zastava_wp_128_strech_final.zip
    21.5 KB · Views: 519
Gj man!I started to do it but now when you have done can I continue to work with you?

Top Bottom