ask a transman anything

What did your family say when you told them about what you were going to do?

To man or from man?

What exactly do you mean by "I am a transman"? Transsexual - you had gender-reassignment surgery? Female to male, or male to female? What made you decide to trans (for lack of a better word)?

Are you attracted to men still?

What did your family say when you told them about what you were going to do?

They were shocked and less than supportive. I had to educate them and provide them information. It has been three years since I transitioned. They are better with it now, than before. But its about my happiness, my feeling complete as a human being.

Yes, to my current wife, who has been very suportive and understanding. She saw the man in me all along.

Wow that takes alot of dedication. Is your wife straight or bisexual?

Wait, so you went from Woman to Man or Man to Woman?

(sorry, I'm just confused and need to understand this before asking further questions :blush: )

What exactly do you mean by "I am a transman"? Transsexual - you had gender-reassignment surgery? Female to male, or male to female? What made you decide to trans (for lack of a better word)?

Transman means I was born female bodied and I transitioned to male. Hence transman. I did have surgery. It was either that or suicide. Imagine waking up tomorrow morning with different genitals from those you were use to. But you still have the same brain. You are still you, but the world sees your genitals as your identity. It is hard to explain. It is like wearing a custume you cant remove.

Wait, so you went from Woman to Man or Man to Woman?

(sorry, I'm just confused and need to understand this before asking further questions :blush: )

Read the thread. It isnt too long. ;)

Did they reshape your body to look more manly?

Do you have a high-pitched voice or has your voice gotten deeper?

(I hear some transsexuals's voice doesent change, even with hormones)

Top Bottom