RAGING BARBARIANS
NO TRIBAL VILLAGES
CONTINENTS
TEMPERATE
LOW SEA LEVEL
STANDARD SIZE
6 OPPONENTS
NO-TECH TRADING

Variant rules ( there should be some shouldn't it:mischief: , its pretty unwinnable otherwise )

We start with 6 spies in 6 AI capitals . 6 submarines in the coastal waters. And 6 sleath bombers in our capital. To finance all the pillagings our spies do we start with 100,000 gold in our treasury. The turn after finding our city Scotland yard will be added in our capital. We are not allowed universal suffrange to hurry buildings /units till we research democracy ourselves. We get 6 merchants in the beginning to join to the city to compensate for the unit upkeep.

Notice all our units are Invisible, sleathy and deadly like the legendary japanese ninjas.

Our roster will also have 6 players.

roster so far
1. druidravi
2. frankcor
3. pigswill
4. ungy
5. open
6. open

Edit: To cover a loophole which came from excess gold being used for mass warrior> axe upgrades . A upgrade of a unit can be done on conditions its either
1. Lvl3
2. Had seen combat
3. Emergency upgrade to protect a city.

Between our spies and sleath bombers, we will be trying to give Ai a no road,improvements variant , the counterpart of bryzantine dromon in civ3 conquests. Our sumbarines will strip the Ai's of coastal improvements and a navy

Edit: spy replacements on the other continent can be done using our submarines.

Come on guys join in , or do you want to play a 1 player sg. it shouldn't be too difficult with 6 sleath bombers start to wipeout our xontinentwith just horse archers/chariots.

Grey fox I don't have any problem if you join. in fact I would love to have you. But if you are full I can understand :crazyeye:. I feel l like full managing just 2 sg's.

edit; elvis it is warlords

If you don't mind me asking for advice or suggestions frequently (uh ... no more than 2 or 3 times a turnset ;) I promise) I'll throw my name into this. In single-player games, I can win regularly in Warlords at Prince level and occasionaly at Monarch but can keep up pretty well at higher levels in SG games. I've never tried Diety before.

I'll be happy to be a lurker if you prefer to get some bona fide Deity players on the team instead.

No problem frankcor join up, this game is just for having fun and it won't be as difficult as deity level due to our variant rules

Edit: Elvis sorry about that

It takes time sometimes I suppose, anyways I have my final semester exams till friday and so I'll host the map on friday and start. People might join as it gets going. Or we might get an unique distinction of playing a 2-player roster :lol: .

I'll give this a go if you'll have me. Warriors protecting stealth bombers? Spies sabotaging stonehenge? Playing diety?
I play monarch level (solo and SG). Warlords is fine.

I'll give it a try. I'm emp/low imm player but this might not be too hard with these variants.

Ravi you certainly have interesting ideas.

I'll give it a try. I'm emp/low imm player but this might not be too hard with these variants.

Ravi you certainly have interesting ideas.

Ungy you are in. I am also an emporer player trying to beat immortal. To tell you the truth I am bored of the regular game and am trying different variants to keep myself interested. For some reason I never got this boredom with civ3 .

6 spies to lull them all
6 submarines to confuse them all
6 sleath bombers to destroy them all
6 merchants to support them all
6 players to bring them all
and bind them into the japanese empire.

Well the save is attached and all spies and submarines in position. We were allowed to add only 5000 gold to our city for some reason. Scotland yard added to capital and requires communism to work. So communism added as well. Our total gold to be added is 100,000 so we need to add 95,000 gold when the game permits us to (bigger cities , more cities?) .

Here's our city

Recon mission sleath bombers uncover whole continent :lol:

I'll play 20 turns and from then onwards 10 turn roster throughout the game.

Attachments

• ninjas.CivWarlordsSave
    76.5 KB · Views: 147
Going to play and post my turnset tonight. We still have 2 open spaces , feel free to join. It is a fun game basically.

NO TRIBAL VILLAGES is part of our setting as they are useless to us. Forgot to mention in 1st post . Played my turns. Things are interesting. Will submit save,summary tomorrow along with strategy discussion.

Top Bottom