Civ4 Flag Button Maker

asioasioasio

Fallout Scrubber
Maybe your is better or easier :) it's never to late to make something easier for community :)

Yours is better, I compared them :thumbsup: Yours is the first one in the pic, then mine is the second, and the last one is just the australian flag with no shade on it.

Edit: Removed attachment.

Nice duck on the link !
The thing is that I didn't find layers in gimp but they are evident with dotnet. I will convert for myself . I just hope I'm not the only one appreciating paintdotnet.

EDIT : Tried to export layer by layer but it doesn't work.

Nice duck on the link !
The thing is that I didn't find layers in gimp but they are evident with dotnet. I will convert for myself . I just hope I'm not the only one appreciating paintdotnet.

EDIT : Tried to export layer by layer but it doesn't work.

Ok I'll try to convert it today :)

About gimp probably you have turned it out
Go to Menu Dialogs / and choose Layers
You can also may try Gimpshop - http://gimpshopdotnet.blogspot.com/ wich is more intuitive (i use it @ home) and more convienient

I can get pain dot net to work
old version gets communicat that this beta version has expired.
When i install new version the instalation file doesn't work - the instalation stops. Sorry i can't help with version for paint dot net

It's now version 3.05, I think it needs desinstallation first OR more unlikely a framework update. If you PM me conversion process you use I can do it myself. You mlust know I've encountered problems with some transparency layers I was unable to convert properly Or if you have individual layers in BMP, GIF, JPEG , PNG, ... send me please.

I've made around 60 flag-button right now and still counting :p. It was hard in the begining to reconstruct the shadows on the flag, but now it's very convinient :)

Er... this may be a silly question, but why do you even need a custom flag button maker? Isn't pretty easy just to use a program like DXTBmp and overlay a scaled-down flag with the button interface?

Thx Welshdragon

Yup in style similliar to civ :)

Top Bottom