[TUTORIAL] Video Tutorials on Modding Civ4

Thanks for another illuminating tutorial, topsecret (aka Mr. Highly Productive)! :clap:

Pop over there and remind me what video tutorials you want.
Thanks again for helping me. I'd like to learn how to rig helmets (and eventually armor) to LHs.

I've been poring over and digesting Ekmek's tutorial (this stuff isn't for the faint of heart, and I'm far from savvy), so I would greatly appreciate a supplementary (bite-size) intro to rigging helmets.

Also, if I can whinge a bit more, tbh Blender 2.49b for me is like doing 2.79 underwater. 🫠

The correct way is use edit mode to map vertices to specific bones.
:yup: Please initiate me~ us into the Wizard / Elvish Arts commonly known in this community as "rigging LHs in Blender". Thanks again my friend! :goodjob:

Thanks for another illuminating tutorial, topsecret (aka Mr. Highly Productive)! :clap:

Thanks again for helping me. I'd like to learn how to rig helmets (and eventually armor) to LHs.

I've been poring over and digesting Ekmek's tutorial (this stuff isn't for the faint of heart, and I'm far from savvy), so I would greatly appreciate a supplementary (bite-size) intro to rigging helmets.

Also, if I can whinge a bit more, tbh Blender 2.49b for me is like doing 2.79 underwater. 🫠

:yup: Please initiate me~ us into the Wizard / Elvish Arts commonly known in this community as "rigging LHs in Blender". Thanks again my friend! :goodjob:
I'm relatively sure you can use the new Blender. I would try it. They've updated NIF tools and it worked for me last time I did something.

Hello topsecret. I really don't posting much here nowadays on this forum but i like to say thank for making this tutorial for future Civ IV modders. It's really helpful for others who wanted to make a mod out of CIV IV. I hope it would be nice to see more of a tutorial on how to make a custom leatherheads since when i can remember.

Top Bottom