BOLO: modern units

montizzle

Patron of the Arts
I'm looking for some high quality modern units:

Admiral Kuznetsov CV

Nimitz CVN

T-64 (though I may use a preexisting unit, ripptide's t-80)

Uparmored WP tanks

green or NATO pattern Warrior ICV

Any assistance would be great. I am aware wyrmshadow already made the carriers, but I can't find them. I will add to the list when the need arises. Thank you for your time.

All are on my todo list. But when I do make them... don't think you're special and I made them specificaly for you.

We already have a Nimitz.

Wyrmshadow's Admiral Gorshkov is a good placeholder for the Kuznetsov,

and I think someone made a green version of the warrior.

or you could use a camo version of the scimitar.

For the uparmored WP tank, the black eagle

@steph: Those top three are available, but where? They are not in the database here.

@wyrmshadow: Of course, thank you sir.

None of my modern units are available here, for now. Long story, they are old and were released on another site.
Try EL-Justo's Cold War scenario for my old units.

@steph: Those top three are available, but where? They are not in the database here.
As the picture come from the my mod website, it's safe to guess they are all included in my mod ;)

See, when you say "BOLO", THIS is what I imagine:

Spoiler :

i'd love to see those come to life :)

Actually, I thought that by a bolo you meant this:
Spoiler :

Until I read the rest of the thread.

BOLO: Be On the Look Out

See, when you say "BOLO", THIS is what I imagine:

Spoiler :

i'd love to see those come to life :)

Ah! ANOTHER fan of the BOLO series, I see... I could definitely use them for my Sci-fi mod (upgrade for the Neo-Victorians' Land Battleship :D)

Yes, I am a fan of Keith Laumer's Bolo series too. Always thought that "The Last Command" was one of the best science-fiction short stories I have ever read. I still have my original copy of Ogre and G.E.V. by Metagaming somewhere in my basement. Fun games to play, be interesting to see a mod using something like that as units.

I have "Bolo Strike" by William H. Kieth Jr. and in two of David Weber's BOLO short stories in his anthology, "Worlds of Weber"... "Miles to Go" and "The Traitor" were particularly well-written.

Gentlemen, though I do not wish to prevent you from discussing this, I would appreciate you did so in a new thread, as that is very much off topic here.

Top Bottom