New Civilization III Downloads - 31/03/08

Plotinus

Philosopher
Retired Moderator
Lots more files for you this time around, with an especially large number of modern units from Ares de Borg, TopGun69 and Fire Fox, and others. We also have some of the first offerings from Micaelus, whose forays into unit-making are very welcome indeed. I think it’s pretty impressive that we are still seeing plenty of new members and new artists giving Civ III art a go. Another highlight is the new version of the hugely popular Anno Domini mod from R8XFT, giving you a completely custom ancient/medieval epic experience with masses of new content. If you haven’t played this one before then this is the perfect opportunity to try it out.

UNITS

WONDERS AND IMPROVEMENTS

TERRAIN GRAPHICS

OTHER GRAPHICS

MODS AND SCENARIOS

Note 1: Photobucket went offline just after I uploaded the pictures, which is why the images aren't showing right now.

Note 2: I have an excuse for taking so long to do this announcement for once, as the rate of new files has been slower than usual over the past month or two. Still a healthy crop though!
I think it's more likely that between the hacker & the server problems some of us have just been busy recovering files & reluctant to upload new ones until things settled down.

Top Bottom