Various buildings (by Deon)

Deon

Lt. of Mordor
I want to start this thread to make my creations a bit more "public".
I've just started to model 3d things at all so some of you may not like my creations. As I think my main problem is texture in most cases because I'm not an artist in any way.
I still think that some of my creations can be useful for someone; you're free to retexture them without my permission, just give me a credit somewhere under your desk.

Fallout/post-apocalyptic themed buildings:

Butchery

Trading post

Sheriff house/jail:

Bath house:

Bar:

Roadsign:

"Iguana Bob" diner:

==============================================================

Other stuff:

Pillar of Chains

The Arc of the Covenant

Temple in volcano

Temple around crater

Arabic Palace:

Evil Tower (Sheaim Palace for FFH):

Turul statue:

Temple of NOD:

Slavic temples:

I hope this is just a start of my career and I will try to learn faster :).

Thanks. I've found that sometimes it's more useful to use parts of existing textures/pictures when you have no drawing skills :).

Also I've finished the Evil Tower :D which is supposed to be Sheaim Palace.

I see what are you talking about. It needs just a bit of work to adjust the "shadow plane". I think now when I learned how to shape objects and to put some effects on them I should try to improve what's already done.

I like the arabic palace, will do nicely as a bazaar for 2nd UB for arabia. Who says the yanks invented the mall (big covered market)?

Actually it was made like a Bazaar, it's used as a wonder in Fall from heaven mod. It just looks similar to religious/administrative building as well, that's why I called it a "palace" :).

P.S. I've reinstalled the system (winXP) this night so it'll take some time to find where do I store my 3ds max CDs and get python working back again...

Why should you be aware of my problems? :)
I had to reinstall windows because I surfed internet when my antivirus was a bit busy with self-updating and I was searching for questionable content on forbidden sites :). I quickly disposed the threat but it messed some of my registry and system files and anyway I wanted to reinstall the OS because I haven't been doing it for ages and it began to hurt my pc perfomance.

One little request: could you please remake your Perun shrine so that Perun statue is about 2-3 times bigger than now compared to the ground circle; the building currently takes a lot of area in the city, while the statue itself looks small.

Top Bottom