Having trouble uploading to fielfront

WolfHound22

Chieftain
I'm trying to upload my mod to filefront but its giving me a lot of grief. I have signed up and try to upload the zip file. The graph on the page says 100% and I get no url for the file, then its like my whole browser freezes and I have to start over. Any ideas?

I use FileFront and it is a pain in the ass!

It has become much worse since they got new ownership, I'd suggest finding another hosting site. If you find a good one please post here because I'd like to know about it when I get finished with my mod.

Atomic Gamer is free, reliable, and gives you plenty of memory. I use it and have downloaded several mods from it, all without a problem. Somebody used to beg me to upload my mod somewhere else because he couldn't use Atomic Gamer, but I don't get why. Sure, there's a wait of a few minutes, but think about it. You are downloading a mod that took months to make and will spend days or weeks of free time playing it (or hours trying it depending on what you think of it). What's a few minutes? You can minimize it and do something else. Look at the reviews of other games (good for the juices really). The only problem is its so good and easy there's a danger of all the eggs in one basket.

www.moddb.com and www.strategyinformer.com are the two main download sites I use. The only problem is that they are dedicated mod download sites, so they have to check your file first to make sure it's alright. It usually only takes a few hours for approval.

Top Bottom