SG players registration

I. Larkin

Deity
Look, I am first here.

If you wish to be part of the Fanatic's ISDG team that will base it's playing style on a traditional SGOTM format http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118, and be included on the permission list to access the Private Forum, please enter your name below.

1. I. Larkin
2. Lanzelot
3. templar_x
4. Memento
5. Ignas
6. TheOverseer714

I will keep this list updated. If you are having a problem getting in, please post below
I am, however, away Monday-Tuesday and part Wednesday 25-27 Oct

thanks for the reminder, cyc!

now who´s telling me what to do? i have no clue...

templar_x

thanks for the reminder, cyc!

now who´s telling me what to do? i have no clue...

templar_x
Now we may discuss how to create mechanism for decision making.
We may borrow best elements from SGOTM and DemoGame.
Also Team name.
I think "Elite" is a good one...

dunno why, but "The Knights Templar" comes to my mind :D

templar_x

Ok, looks like the team is already almost complete! :goodjob: Did anybody tell the Overseer yet?

I like something like "The GOTM Veterans" or "The GOTM Grandfathers"?! :)
Elite might indeed be a bit provocative.

(Or how about "The Knights of the Round Table"... :mischief:)

Other things we may discuss in this thread:
  • Our roster
  • Vote for a team captain. -- I already suggested I. Larkin, but he said he would be too busy for that job. I would be willing to do it, but if someone else wants the job, that would be fine too.
  • Civ choice (BTW: is this thread private yet? Perhaps we should wait with that, once we have our private thread.)

Sir Lanzelot

To me it does not really matter under what name we win :D
Team Captain? If we really need one, u can do it.

Ok, looks like the team is already almost complete! :goodjob: Did anybody tell the Overseer yet?

I like something like "The GOTM Veterans" or "The GOTM Grandfathers"?! :)
Elite might indeed be a bit provocative.

(Or how about "The Knights of the Round Table"... :mischief:)

Other things we may discuss in this thread:
  • Our roster
  • Vote for a team captain. -- I already suggested I. Larkin, but he said he would be too busy for that job. I would be willing to do it, but if someone else wants the job, that would be fine too.
  • Civ choice (BTW: is this thread private yet? Perhaps we should wait with that, once we have our private thread.)

Sir Lanzelot
"The Knighst" looks good. Latzelot, T-X, Observer are knighs. Others in some sense also.
The rest better to discuss when we will have private space.

Shall we vote Team name or "The Knights" is good enough?
Will we vote Captain? Probably it will better if I take this post, and Lanzelot continue as External affair minister.
He will continue conference of 4 of course.
I know, that t-x is better player than we are, he may also participate at this vote. We also may decide that it is not forever and each 2 month, say, we will have re-election.

i´d favor Lanzelot, for two reasons: first, his wonderful spelling. second, since he is in consideration of an official job, he signs his posts "Sir Lanzelot".
one can tell the politician when he sees one. :lol:

"The Knights" or whatever you guys like. someone else already used "Elite" as a team name, so we would not be the first arrogant players to go with that either. if Observer=Overseer, i did not know he belongs to the Knights´ club as well.

templar_x

Shall Probably it will better if I take this post, and Lanzelot continue as External affair minister.

I would support a solution like this as well. Thanks for your confidence, templar, but I'm still short on time, and the "Conference of the 4" is draining much of my time at the moment... (It's floating very quickly now -- like tar. :lol:)

So if Ivan wants to take care of the "internal" affairs (like making sure the roster is up to date and the "knight on duty" is showing up to play the turns, and coordinating our strategy discussions), while I take care of the external affairs, then we can share the amount of work between the two of us.

But let's not make any decsion until we are complete. TheOverseer has also already acted as team captain in the past, perhaps he volunteers as well.

Sir Lanzelot
:D

I'm here, signing up. The other guys have tons of help, while this group is small. Happy to join up!

Edit: I monitor this site regularly, so I volunteer to be team captain. I like the Knight's Club name too!

The private forum is here. Just go to your user control panel ("My Account" in the header above), and then go to user groups on the left-hand column to join Civ3 SG team. Your request will be sent to me and if you're a known member, you'll be approved. (Copy fromCyc)

Hi, yes I posted that in the Democracy thread, but there has been some updates.

Lanzelot will be getting your requests for access to your group. Plus it is possible to get there through the User Groups button, but using the Group Memberships button may be easier for you.

I hope we became the Subforums fast.
The German Teams are fixed.
"Die Deutsche Küche" and
"Goldene Anarchie"

Top Bottom