IOT Hall of Fame

Tee Kay

Three days sober
The Imperium Offtopicum Hall of Fame

Imperium Offtopicum is now two years old, and apparently some people want to create an IOT Hall of Fame for Notable IOTs, so let them have it.

Nominate the best IOTs for inclusion in the Hall of Infamy here:

Criteria:

1) IOT must last at least three turns
2) IOT must be notable in some way; the nominators need to specify why it should be included.
3) IOT cannot be nominated by its creator or GM
4) Nomination must be supported by at least five IOTers.

The Imperium Offtopicum Hall of Infamy

Lest anyone think that this is a group self-congratulation thread.

Nominate the worst IOTs for inclusion in the Hall of Infamy here:

Criteria:

1) IOT must be extraordinarily bad in some way; the nominators need to specify why it should be included.
2) Nomination must be supported by at least five IOTers.

I nominate Iron & Blood for Hall of Fame, because it was complicated, endured a GM switch, and still was extremely successful.

I nominate IOT7 Because of Mainland Japan

I nominate Spirit of Man. Why? Influential ruleset, comfortable and new atmosphere, etc.

I support Iron and Blood (supported by two IOTers now)

IOT 7, because of Mainland Japan.

Spoiler :
What is the first thing that comes in your mind when you hear IOT7?

Also i nominate YoshIOT

I nominate Spirit of Man. Why? Influential ruleset, comfortable and new atmosphere, etc.

I support Iron and Blood (supported by two IOTers now)

This.

I nominate Link's game from around the same time as SoM. It was notable because I actually RP'd, and in the form of Flagland ripoff comics. Oh, and there was that whole religion thing that was going down.

I'm nominating IOT: Mobius for the hall of infamy because of how it ended.

I nominate IOT IV for Hall of Fame.

-Joecoolyo's Japan was an excellent antagonist and kept the game great fun for some time.
-I believe it was the first case of a game breaking alliance(GUN)
-It broke the taboo on nuclear weapons, thus setting a precedent for WMD in many an IOT ever since

I nominate Fiat Lux for the Hall of Infamy.

For the simple fact we had a possible Cold War but that was derailed instead by a massive gamebreaking alliance between the superpowers that made it impossible to continue.

I support YoshIOT candidacy to HoI

I nominate IOT7 Because of Mainland Japan

No, Hall of Fame of Course, Where would we be without Mainland Japan?

IOT 7, because of Mainland Japan.
What is the first thing that comes in your mind when you hear IOT7?

@robert- I agree, IOT7 needs to be in the HoF (and revived! :p )

@christos- I think of you every time I mention IOT7...or is it the other way around? :p

anyways, I nominate MoshIOT (IIRC 1 turn was all it lasted) and YoshIOT for the Hall of Infamy

anyways, I nominate MoshIOT (IIRC 1 turn was all it lasted) and YoshIOT for the Hall of Infamy

If we nominate games just because they lasted one turn, there would be a lot of games in HoI.

@christos- I think of you every time I mention IOT7...or is it the other way around? :p

And after mainland Japan, in IOT 7 i begun the Chinese naming dispute, and created a ROC/PRC sort of situation in East Asia.

Top Bottom