Random Raves XXII: Danger of Happiness Overload

Well, if you're phiiirsty, have a drink. :)

Rave: Great day at school. Teachers have stopped caring, 45 minute assembly about graduation was a fun distraction, spent the entirety of English class having a conversation with a girl, and WHAP was really low-key.

I'm done. Finished. Gone.

Awards ceremony tonight, and I get to find out what local scholarships I have won :)

Second mothers day without mum , which technically is a rant .........BUT

I had my fourth day in a row with my dad who I haven't seen in ages . We drove to a pub in the country that is 200 years old . I ate barley and lamb soup , fillet steak with mash potato and mushroom and a toffee pudding with ice cream . We drunk dark ale brewed on the premises . I saw snakes and kangaroos

Then we drove home through the country listening to Elvis in a mad dash to make it home in time to watch my footy team play the undefeated ladder leaders . We scored in the last 5 mins to win.

Now I'm sharing a pizza and a 15 year old single malt scotch in front of a fire posting on CFC and reminiscing about the Prince concert we went to on Friday night .

Sometimes life is just plain awesome

@rugbyLEAGUEfan wow that's a real rave, can't really follow that but anyway here goes:

Final day of the English Premier League. WTF??? I have never seen anything like that. That was awesome. If that was a movie script it would be thrown out for being too ridiculous. What an amazing story.

In other news, the new Rants and Raves threads have synchronized! A rare sight indeed.

That won't last.

Anyway, Rave: I saw the Avengers, and it was a good movie.

Mother's Day went extremely well. A successful dinner was cooked. Tears of happiness were successfully achieved from cards. All is well.

Good times with family on Graduation Weekend. Still have plans for tomorrow with a bro too.

My bros also got me a 29" bike for uni... it's sick :cool:

Saw the Avengers, not as good as the hype but it was certainly good. Listening to the official soundtrack right now too :)

Surprised mom with card and planted some lilies for her; later she gets drunk a buzz on (first time I've seen her so in my life) and was absolutely hilarious.

Oh and of course I graduated. NBD.

Top Bottom