new unit: Multi Utility Vehicle (15th jan, 2014)

ruby_sauce

Outside the box
Unit is game tested
EDIT Jan. 29th, 2014: Wolfshade found a graphical bug with the irrigate animation.. I fixed it now, its included in the download. Thanks Wolfshade!

previews:

animations (better speeds ingame):

(default - fidget - run x2 - capture - death)

(road x2 - irrigate x2 - mine x2)

(plant x2 - clear x2 - fort x2)

My first worker ever! It was kind of difficult to animate, and the sounds were even harder. Im not that good at sound editing so they might sound just a little off but I feel like they fit nicely.

For the animations, they are a bit on the cartoony side but this whole unit is. Just like how a worker pulls all his tools out of seemingly nowhere, so does this little machine.

I gave him a camo-paintjob, felt like it would fit.

Hope anyone can find a use for him!

download HERE

Last edited:
Hmmm, this should go into the Playground Mod.

Ruby, I just remembered what I liked to notice - there's the civ color added to the water on the irrigation animation.
So, when civ color is green (for example), the water becomes green as well. Probably, it's a kind of feature (and I took it as bug mistakenly). :) Anyway, the unit is great and very cute!

Ruby, I just remembered what I liked to notice - there's the civ color added to the water on the irrigation animation.
So, when civ color is green (for example), the water becomes green as well. Probably, it's a kind of feature (and I took it as bug mistakenly). :) Anyway, the unit is great and very cute!

Ooh wow, Thanks for noticing! Ill fix it right away. I completely looked over this...

I always pay attention to this, but this unit had so many different animations I completely forgot... Most of my units that use even the slightest tint of grey I use red or green as civ colors.

There is a guy in my subdivision who has a small tractor that is a lot like this. He stopped by and cleaned out the snow pile at the end of my driveway with it. This would be a great worker unit for the Modern Era.

Top Bottom